Download crazy!

aqua girl

Cathlete
I went download crazy! I got yesterday’s Weight Plate Abs & last week’s Cardio Core Express.

Since I have CatheLive, now I am only purchasing the ones that “peak” my interests and it doesn’t
hurt if they’re express! I got Weight Plate Abs, because I guess she had me at Weight Plates, and
it’s Express & a fun little workout. I got Cardio Core Express, cause I love the levels & modifications
Cathe shows for the cardio and the standing “cardio” core moves, well, they’re all so different from
other core workouts and fun.

Guess I am trying to justify my purchases to myself! :). It helps….

One of these days I need to buy a few of the Cathe live downloads and stream them on my Roku.

Did ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast this morning and never get tired of that opening song! Great cardio and leg workout!

One of these days I need to buy a few of the Cathe live downloads and stream them on my Roku.
I could be mistaken but I don't think you can stream a purchased download ... you have to store it ... I'm now using a flash drive that connects to my dvd player. If I'm wrong, someone please inform me how to stream a purchase. Does Cathe store it for you?

No, if you purchase a download, you download it to your computer, or a flash drive
connected to the computer and then it’s yours, but you have to play it from the drive,
or computer……if you are a CatheLive only or CatheOnDemand, which includes
CatheLive subscriber, then that’s when you stream directly from Cathe.

Possibly, if you download it on a flash and have a way to plug the flash drive into your
Roku, maybe you could watch it that way…or if your DVD player or tv has a usb flash
drive input, that would work.

No, if you purchase a download, you download it to your computer, or a flash drive
connected to the computer and then it’s yours, but you have to play it from the drive,
or computer……if you are a CatheLive only or CatheOnDemand, which includes
CatheLive subscriber, then that’s when you stream directly from Cathe.

Possibly, if you download it on a flash and have a way to plug the flash drive into your
Roku, maybe you could watch it that way…or if your DVD player or tv has a usb flash
drive input, that would work.
Now I remember that about the flash drive. I was going to do a test with that free Cathe live download and never got a chance to do it !!!

I went download crazy! I got yesterday’s Weight Plate Abs & last week’s Cardio Core Express.

Since I have CatheLive, now I am only purchasing the ones that “peak” my interests and it doesn’t
hurt if they’re express! I got Weight Plate Abs, because I guess she had me at Weight Plates, and
it’s Express & a fun little workout. I got Cardio Core Express, cause I love the levels & modifications
Cathe shows for the cardio and the standing “cardio” core moves, well, they’re all so different from

I do

I downloaded those two yesterday. Did Weight Plate Abs and Cardio Core Express is is scheduled for next Mon.

Since some of us have immediately downloaded Weight Plate Abs, maybe she’ll do more
weight plate workouts in the future! Dumbbells can be used instead, but using the
plates is just a fun & different way to workout…..like she said in the Abs workout, “Time
flys when you’re holding a weight plate!” (Or something like that)

Geez, I guess, here I go again! :):)

you can download the workouts, upload it to your youtube account and just publish it as private, for your own viewing and it will not be flagged for copyright.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.