double joggers

morris

Cathlete
hi everyone

i thought i'd post here to see what advice i could get. anyone a runner and can recommend a brand of double joggers or certain style? i am starting to look into that as ds#2 is on the way and i want to be able to get out with both. what features do you highly recommend? i will use it primarily for running. any features you absolutely would avoid? thanks ladies!

Wish I had some advice for you!
Never used one with DDs and now I'll only have 1 in the stroller.
Good luck!

I have Baby Jogger brand. LOVE it. I had Baby Jogger single and LOVED it. NO complaints. Just know tht you'll probably need two double strollers.... a jogger and a shopper (b/c the jogger won't work well at the stores). We've spent a ton of money on strollers when Jadon was born. The tripple strollers are close to $1000!!!!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

melanie, does the baby jogger have an infant insert? what age is it appropriate for? thank you so much for the advice!! by the way, are you enjoying a bit of family time?

I think it's 6 weeks. I used a Kiddopotamus Snuzzler that snuggled their head real well, stabilizing the neck, and the seat in a reclining position. You could check it out more at www.babyjoggers.com

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

melanie, which kind did you get? the largest wheeled ones look the best to you, but i remember you doing some serious pavement pounding. the q series looked better for walking or light running. thanks again for all the help. these are not cheap!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.