DONE!

yeah, my eating is not good, i am trying.

judi, have you notice the vertigo more since you started STS? i am frequently nauseous and dizzy at times also, and have had more migraines than normal. i am wondering if it is the hard workouts. what do ya'll think?

did , uh, disc 35 i think today. the shoulders workout for wk 4. so, have 2 left. i am doing plyo legs and squat rack.
cathy

I would have been finish today, but I repeated week 1 & 2 of Meso 2. I'll do it again when the tower arrives.

Suzette

judi, have you notice the vertigo more since you started STS? i am frequently nauseous and dizzy at times also, and have had more migraines than normal. i am wondering if it is the hard workouts. what do ya'll think?
cathy

Cathy-

Funny that you mention this. I have experienced more headaches which I attribute to my neck muscles being overly tight. But the vertigo symptoms happened for the first time this week and I think it was virus related.

I'd be curious to see if others have experienced any of these issues.

I just finished STS this morning, too. WOW!! I can hardly wait to start all over again.

My results were really great, too. I had put on 23 pounds last year when I went to school full time. So, I really needed to lose that weight. I didn't clean up my eating until I was into the program for 6 weeks. So needless to say, I really didn't start the weight loss until I started to eat clean.

I have lost 20 pounds in the last 8 weeks. I lost 3" from my chest, 3" from my waist, 4" from my abdomen, 3" from my hips and 2" from my thighs. My biggest goal was to lose the cellulite that I acquired on my arms with the recent weight gain. I have just about achieved that. My arms look so much better, and so defined. Not bad for a 53 year old and mother of ten children.

I am so glad that I cleaned up my eating. I am able to get into all of my old clothes. It feels really great!

Cheryl

Way to go! Congrats. I just finished today with M3. I'm going to take the next three weeks off and work on my menu. I really need to clean that up.

Congratulations to everyone who has finished the program, and to all of those to follow. It is a great accomplishment.

I finished about a week ago, and had good results. I lost pounds and inches, and certainly see more definition. I did my first post-STS weight workout a couple days ago, and was surprised by how tough it was. I did PUB and upped the weights that I used to do. I could really feel it in my chest and shoulders.

Good luck to all!

Michelle

I finished STS yesterday and was so happy when i completed the last repetition in disc 40. ( I did both plyo and squat rack legs for meso 3) I thought I would get more noticeable results, but i am very pleased with the increased definition.
The next time I do the rotation I will be eating super clean 100% of the time - No Excuses, will be my mantra- and I expect the results to be much more defined.
I loved this program!! I have done several rounds of P90X and P90X+ and I found STS to be much easier to follow and I could really feel the strength gains. I know the 1RM method is a much better way to calculate what weights to lift and I will always follow that method in future training.
WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!

Brenda in Indiana

There are a few 1 rep max exercises I want to redo (deadlifts, overhead press, posterior delt raises) because I think they were off just a little bit. The rest I may tweak a little on re-entry into 1RM calculator.
I am taking a month off and doing circuit style workouts and then doing mesos 2 and 3 again in the summertime.

Brenda In Indiana

I am joining the ranks for completing STS. This is a great system and I very happy with my results. I hope everyone enjoy their recovery week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.