Doing the checkin thang!

Thanks Nanc!

I'll put Mindy's tape on my wish-list for later. We sold my old exercise bike in the garage sale before we moved. Now, I'm second guessing we should have, but it was as old as the hills! Maybe, someday I'll get a nice bike. Thanks for the tip. :) Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Congratulations!!

That is such great news!!
You are going to be a wonderful grandma, Debbie!!
Hope your daughter is feeling ok - cute way to announce the pregnancy!
Erica

A healthy wiener

Hey Tam;-)....he's a helthy weiner dog...pure chicken hehehehehttp://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/vf%20sport%20banner.jpg

Ya!!!

[marquee]:-jumpyWelcome baby Jake!:-jumpy[/marquee]http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/vf%20sport%20banner.jpg

Great news, Debbie!

Don't be sorry for posting it here, my news took up half of my check-in post! ;-) Congratulations!!! Your grandchild will have an excellent role model in his/her grandma. Did your daughter plan her due date? My son had a teacher who had a baby in the middle of the school year and it was really hard to make the transition from his regular teacher, to the sub, and then back again. I know these things can't always be planned, but it sure does make things easier sometimes. Oh well, best wishes to you and your family!

Elizabeth Kelly :)

Congratulations Debbie!

Glad to hear the happy news. You are going to be one fit and healthy granny...what a great role model for the little one. :)

Lisa

RE: Hi Debbie!

So Debbie, so want some "spcecial" stuff. :) Well, I had to go away last weekend (it was Thanksgiving in Canada) but I did not get a chance to see my honey unfortunately. I will be travelling to see him this weekend, however, and as well as enjoying each other's company, we are going to look at a few cars.

I look forward to hearing what your hubby has to say about my choices. I definitely like the size of a Honda and Camry for myself and my two kids. I have a son who will no doubt reach at least 6' in height and so size is something to consider.

Feel free to e-mail me if you like. (I don't want to jam this forum with too much non fitness stuff).

Kim

RE: Hi Debbie!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-00 AT 08:21AM (Est)[/font][p]So Debbie, you want some "spcecial" stuff. :) Well, I had to go away last weekend (it was Thanksgiving in Canada) but I did not get a chance to see my honey unfortunately. I will be travelling to see him this weekend, however, and as well as enjoying each other's company, we are going to look at a few cars.

I look forward to hearing what your hubby has to say about my choices. I definitely like the size of a Honda and Camry for myself and my two kids. I have a son who will no doubt reach at least 6' in height and so size is something to consider.

Feel free to e-mail me if you like. (I don't want to jam this forum with too much non fitness stuff).

Kim

Thanks!

Thanks Erica, Nancy, Elizabeth and Lisa for the nice compliments.:-shy I hope to be a healthy and FUN Grandma!! It is so exciting. I think it's finally sinking in. I'm sooo thankful for my health and I owe it all to my classes and my videos. I'm also grateful that I found Cathe.com because I have met so many nice and caring people here. Thanks for the encouragement!:) Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Hi Erica!

Thanks for your note! Julie is feeling good. She is very excited and so is Scott! Hey, are you moving? Have you found anything out yet? We need to plan a get together real soon. HB has Fridays off now so maybe we can work it in before long?? Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

For those of you who have never seen....

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-00 AT 09:46AM (Est)[/font][p]....our Deb H, she will be the poster-child for fit and good-lookin' grannies!!! If Cathe ever does infomercials, this one could advertise how a fit grannies can be!! And make all the unfit grandpa's out in TV land VERY jealous!! :p :*

For those of you who have never seen....

....our Deb H, she will be the poster-child for fit and good-lookin' grannies!!! If Cathe ever does infomercials, this one could advertise how a fit grannies can be!! And make all the unfit grandpa's out in TV land VERY jealous!! :p :*

EEEkkkkkk before it's NEXT week.....

And trust me... next week is gonna look pretty sad! :-( For all those who think they can't slump..... SURPRISE :-wow !!! But we'll save that for NEXT week!

So here it is:

Mon: Spin & Abs Class

Tues: The Firm Strength and then put in Circuit Max and only lasted 20 minutes. I was DIEIN'.... Legs felt like lead, just was miserable... popped the tape out and ended the workout frustrated. :-(

Wed: Circuit Max. I'll be darned if that tape will get the best of me! ;-) Much easier when it's the ONLY tape I did. tee-hee!

Thurs: Rest day -- cuz we all need 'em

Friday: Uh-oh... Rest day -- cuz I'm lazy. It's getting easier and easier to take rest days.... :-( NOT a good thing!

Sat: Hi/Lo Heaven (1st section), All Step (cardio section), The Hare

Sun: Spin and Abs class

All in all, not a bad week. Still trying to adjust my week to NO Colleen class at the gym on Thurs. nights. That woman is the best at motivating me (in RT), but to workout when I get home from work? Ehhhhhh I'm not good at that!

My body was tired all week... Going back in the log, trying to figure out WHY !!! Of course, could be I'm just tired and I do need to listen to my body! BUT.... winter hasn't arrived yet and that's my usual "down" time.

Ok, I still have 3 days to redeem myself for this week yet, so MAYBE I can pull it off by Sunday's check in!

Thanx for the nudge NanC! You're the best. ;-)

See you all then......
Cleda

How nice..

..of you HB! I'm blushing. :-shy If anyone wants to see a fit granny, you should see this gal! Who'd ever dream that at 50 and ALMOST 50 that we would be able to keep up with our PT, Cathe!! Granted, it's us that does the hard work but it sure helps to have fun, motivating and CHALLENGING tapes. Thanks everyone~You're sooo nice!:7 Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.