Does any one bikinni it regardless of stretch marks?

JulieL

Cathlete
If you work hard and achieve nice abs do you keep it to yourself or show off w/your mommy tatoos?

just wondering now that swim suits are EVERYWHERE!

RE: Does any one bikinni it regardless of stretch marks...

I am 46, and yes I do wear a bikini.... Rhonda

I am 50, slighty overweight and yes, I do wear a modest bikini, but only in the Caribbean where everyone else does too, and know one I know will see me. Here at home I wear a one piece.

I'm 44 and wear a bikini. I don't have stretch marks, but, due to giving birth three times, my skin sags a little right above my belly button.

>I am 46, and yes I do wear a bikini.... Rhonda

Me too Rhonda....the heck with them!!!;) I have 2 tiny mommy tatoos (I got off easy) under my bikini that don't show unless, of course, I go nude sunbathing, but even then I say if they don't like it they don't have to look:p

Robin:)

ETA: In the Caribbean I wear a thong too}( :p

You have to be proud of working hard and achieving your goals and above of all:be proud of your "mommy tattoos" .:7

Soooooooosan, I have that over-the-naval sag too. If not for that, my abs would look pretty nice. Maybe I will stand on my head on the beach and let gravity remove the sag.

*waves hands wildly in the air*

I DO!!! I am proud of my stretch marks! They are my badges of honor, I think. I have them all over my hips up to my waist. They aren't pretty but they remind of the three that I love the mostest, so I am not ashamed of them at all! Plus, I work so hard and it feels good to know that even though I have been pregnant three times and my body has changed so much that I can still be fit and proud of who I am. :D

Missy

I second what Missy said, this part "Plus, I work so hard and it feels good to know that even though I have been pregnant three times and my body has changed so much that I can still be fit and proud of who I am."

Only I have 2 kids, not 3.

I wear a bikini and I have probably 100 stretch marks from the belly button down. They are on my hips and inner thigh (pretty high up where no one should be looking). I also have loose, flimsy skin from the belly button down from all the stretch. I still wear a bikini! I just make sure I stand up super straight!!!:7

I agree wear the bikini. I wear one all the time in my backyard and sometimes when out with others. I'm 48 and have 4 kids and don't have stretch marks on my stomach but it isn't pefectly flat and I do have some stretch marks on my upper thighs. Go figure.
You have to decide for yourself. Remember most of it will be in YOUR head. IF you see yourself as attractive, you are! That confidence will be more apparent to those around you than any old stretch marks!
Paula

I think you'd be surprised at the number of people you see in a bikini that have stretch marks.

In the figure/fitness competetions almost everyone has some stretch marks...somewhere. Even those that appear in Oxygen magazine. They just spray tanning stuff on themselves so that they don't show on stage.

In most cases unless someone is looking really, really hard...you can't see most stretch marks.

Whatever you wear...have confidence enough to wear it. That's all that matters.

~Marietta
FITXME
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Good idea, Robin! Or maybe walk on your hands until summer to see if that does the trick.

I've had stretch marks since I was 11 years old. I'm expecting to see more whenever kids come into the picture. Right now, a ton on my inner and outer thighs, and a few on my stomach. I was really sick when I was 10 and when I finally got insulin into my body, I put on about 50 pounds in a few months. In a good way, I guess, since my body was actually functioning at that point.

My body is my body. I like bikinis for different reasons, but I do still wear them. DH likes them, and I'm not about to count anyone else's marks so I am counting on that feeling being mutual. I have more weight on me than I would like, but oh well. It's vacation!!! :p

Looking at robin and sarahs pictures their stomachs looked ripped. I dont see anything wrong with either one of your stomachs.you both look awesome.wish my abs looked that good!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.