Doctor Appointment

kristi

Cathlete
Well, I'm finally back to work. I've never been so excited to be back at work so I can post to you all.

First off let me say last night, before I went to bed, DH told me that he thought the baby was a girl. He early on thought it was a boy. No matter how much I tried to sleep last night I just couldn't do it and with the little bit of sleep I had I dreamed the baby was a boy. This morning we were both a little nervous. You would have thought we hadn't been through this before. The technician was wonderful. However the baby was very active and not very cooperative. Of course this couldn't have anything to do with the fact I had a poptart and coke for breakfast! LOL No I normally don't eat like that. DS was not very active in the womb at all so that is why I decided to have sugar at breakfast. I at least wanted the baby to be alert while I had the ultrasound. The tech was very thorough and checked for the sex on many numerous occassions to confirm what she thought it was. Lucky for me I have looked at enough ultrasound pictures online of girls and boys to know what she thought it was. Since it was so hard to get some pictures of the baby, due to activeness and position, I get to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks since she missed a part.

In any case, I have left you all in suspense long enough.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
It is a GIRL!!

hahaha.....yay!! congratulations on your baby girl. i am glad your suspense and mine is finally over, LOL. what wonderful news!!

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful, Kristi! That is too funny about the baby being soooo active that the technician couldn't get a part. At least you get to see "her" again in 4 weeks! Very exciting! Pop Tarts and Coke, huh? Baby must have loved you this morning! (I hope DS didn't see you eating like that for breakfast!).

Thanks for posting the great news!
Sandra

Oh Kristi I am SO HAPPY for you. I was checking this forum since 1:00 waiting to hear your news. LOL Now you get to go out and buy all those cute little pink outfits, and ruffly socks and barretts/head bands. I am excited for you.

Any names yet?

Kristi, that's wonderful news!!! Congrats! Perfect b/c now you'll have one of each! AWWWWWW! :+ :+ :+

ETA: BTW, your breakfast sounds yummy! :)

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Julie, I thought I was going to have a girl from the beginning because with DS I did not have any pregnancy symptoms. However with this one I have had morning sickness, heartburn, and never ending fatigue.

I'm just so glad that I can start to buy girlie things. Personally I think there is so much more out there clothes wise for girls than boys. I bet the next time I go back to my in-laws house I will have bags filled full of girl things waiting for me. This will be the only girl grandchild on DH's side of the family and my MIL is beside herself with excitement. Her response was so full of emotion. I heard her start to choke up and almost started crying myself.

Poor DH is still in shock. Even though he guessed the sex right, he was still stunned when the technician said it was a girl.

How fun!! Congrats!! My DH is so scared to raise a girl...for that matter I'm a little bit scared too. Since we have a boy we've been broken in a little bit, but I think this girl thing will take us for another ride.

It is a lot of fun finding cute girl stuff that is for sure! Have fun shopping!

Lindzebird

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.