do you have to use rotation to get results?

gigstar1

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-01 AT 04:20PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi I have all the Cathe weight tapes and instead of doing a rotation, I do a different tape each week. Am I not working out effectively by doing this? I had presumed that it was the best way to keep my muscles from getting used to any one workout. Cathe or anyone else could you help me?

You don't have to use a specific rotation to get results, just be sure to vary your workouts (ie: 3-5 cardio per week and 2-3 weight workouts per week). This is what I do, and I don't follow a strict rotation. If by "I do a different tape each week" you mean you only do one tape per week (as many times as you work out), you might want to reconsider this for various reasons: 1) doing the same exercise every day leads to a higher risk of overwork injuries; 2) you probably aren't getting enough variety of weight work especially and 3) it can make the workouts seem old before their time--I would get bored with a workout if I did the same one every day.

Hi Gigstar! If you are happy with the results you are seeing then what you are doing is absolutely fine and fully effective:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.