DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 24 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet? I will try to get my workout in before the repair guy for my dryer shows up! If not I will go to the gym this afteroon.

Who is going on the RT this year?

Have a great workout and day girls! BBL!

Hallo girls,

I am done with 4DS KB/BC " cardio power" premix. 53 min. I burned 474 cal.:D It wasn't a tough workout but a fun one:p

Have a great day and workout!

Hello to you all,

Belinda: Nice job! ;)
I am not able to go again this year to the RT. Missed the sign in anyway. Are you going?

Never got to my run yesterday. ;(

Disc 4 planned for today and a run after. That should bring me up to date!

Hi to Steph, Amelia, Jay and Karen! Hope you all have a great workout today!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning, steph, amelia, Jay, Heidi, and Belinda!

I'm really not feeling very energetic this morning - I wish I was still in bed to tell the truth. I did get up and did LowMax this morning. I burned 855 calories. Weird. I just wasn't into it like normal though.

Was anyone else disappointed with the yoga based abs from STS? I thought they would be harder. It felt like I hardly worked my abs at all. :(

Its 9:30 and im JUST waking up:eek: DH let me sleep late:) And 9:30 is very late for this 6am'er;)

I will bbl with reports of a workout..todays workout is going to be funky one because i was suppose to do 4ds UB premix on sunday instead i did shoulders/calves/core:confused:...so today is going to be 4ds legs,chest,back,bic and tri's:eek::rolleyes:

bbl with personals..

Hello Ladies,

Thank you for all your support and sweet words.

I think I will put out Turbo Jam today. Haven't do this in a long time.
Off to my workout. BBL

Salute to Belinda, Amelia, Karen, Heidia and Steph.
Have fun with your workout.

Jay

Hi girls,

What a busy day! Dryer is fixed, yah! Put the guy left me with a huge mess, not happy for that! Then he left me a feedback card! WTH! Does he think I will write something nice? I will let DH see the mess first, can’t wait what he has to say! I also cleaned out my clothed, I have way too many cloth, lol! Why do I buy more? LOL!

Heidi, no I am not going! I am going to Tuscany around the same time!

Karen, nice calorie burn! WOW! Where did you get the energy, hah? I haven’t done the yoga based abs!

Amelia, what a nice husband you have! Letting you sleep in! I’ll bet it felt good? Sounds like you got a good mix of workouts planed!

Jay, glad you checking in! I couldn’t responds to your mail, there is something wrong with my pm. I will try again today! So sorry! I don’t want you to think I am ignoring you, ok! I will pm you later! Hugs, girl!

Yes, I am done with turbo jam. Fun workout.

Hey Belinda: Don't worry. I will never think that you are ignoring me. So glad that your dryer is fixed. It is so funny that guy leave a feedback card knowing that he left a big mess for you to clean. hehe...
I am not going on the RT. OH...Can I come along with to Tuscany?

Amelia: Are you awake? It is 9:00am here. Have fun with 4DS.

Hi Karen: 855 calories burned. great job!!! so jealous. I only burned 365 calories with turbo jam today. need to work a little harder next time.

Hello Heidi: Must be working out. Have fun!!!

Hello to Steph: I miss you.

Have a great day. Off to get something to eat.

BBL
Jay

hey girls! I finally finished my workout...I took a Zyrtec last night and i was feeling the 'balloon head" effect up until my workout at 3pm:confused:,tonight I will take a 1/2 of Zyrtec...ive been drinking water all day.

So, my workout was 4DS(of course;):D) Legs,chest and back...i wanted to do biceps and triceps but i tuckered out ! I will do them thursday along with a cardio! My rotation is all screwed up this week,LOL:eek:

ok,gotta scoot and get some house chores done...have a great day girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.