Do my old Cathe DVDs become obsolete?

healthy_vegan

Cathlete
From what I've been reading about the STS system, it sounds like folks can repeat the three and a half month cycle. I'm wondering what this means for my existing Cathe DVDs? Will these become obsolete? Will Cathe still post rotations? Are these rotations considered less effective than the STS system?

Thank you for your responses.

No, they won't be obsolete, they will merely provide you with plenty of options. Once you know each workout like the back of your hand, you can blend moves from different workouts together on your own to make up your own freestyle training. That's what I do.

STS is quite a commitment. Sometimes you just know that there's too much going on socially, professionally or with the family for you to continue making that commitment for 3 months, so that's when you shelve STS for a while and drag out GS or S&H or 4DS and do thee workouts for a couple of weeks while you survive the busyness of the rest of your life.

They are not lacking in effectiveness either. I believe Cathe's DVDs help you achieve what they are designed to achieve: either greater muscle endurance or greater strength. They just don't demand the same level of consistent commitment, that's all.

With STS your collection will be enriched, not rendered obsolete.

Clare

Thanks Clare!

I really love the rotations that Cathe posts each month. I feel more secure knowing that a fitness professional selected my workout. Plus, my workout is constantly being changed, so I can avoid plateauing. I imagine I will alternate between the STS cycle and some of the rotations.

Thanks for your response!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.