Do Chinups, I dare YOU!!

Hey Catherine! I did power yoga for the first time in ages (although I often do seated and balance postures after my other workouts). I haven't lost any flexibility and felt stronger than usual, probably due to my UB workouts at the Y as well ad B&G. The cardio I do seems easier these days too. I attempted a chin-up after the yoga just for fun and got about 1/3 of the way up. I'm definitely going to start incorporating them on the chin assist machine soon - I feel like I'm ready.

What's everyone else up to?

I did HSTA yesterday, as is, and it was great. Haven't done that one in a while. I tried to do some neg chins but my arm started to hurt-I have to give it more time. But, it sure showed me that I was getting stronger little by little when I was doing them because I felt really weak trying to do a neg yesterday. So, I can't wait until my arm can handle them again and I will be right back at it!

Joanne

I'm here I'm here. Just a little too busy lately.

Dh and family are in Illinois visiting friends and I have 3 and 4 y/o at home. It's so quiet - I could get used to this. Now I know who makes all the noise and all the mess. }( }( }(

I have done no workouts - motivation is so lacking right now. I don't know what to do - getting really mad at myself lately!!

I love the picture Melody!!! Too cute!

I promise to get my act together soon and get on with chins!!! (I still want Tshirts Catherine!!) Waves to all

Briee (okay, so I have done some ab work and pushups & drillmax - my Tae Kwon Do instructor began doing the P90X and is incorporating all those fun pushup variations - gotta love em)

You guys should try pull ups. They're much tougher than chin ups and really work the back and shoulders. I try to do pull off a set or two every time I pass my doorway pull up bar.

Just waves to ask, t-shirts? What t-shirts?

I am trying to get back into this chin up deal. Life seems to have other plans.

Take care lovely ladies.

Hey flyweight.....Soosan can do 896 pullups.

Stick around for more amazing things!! You're always welcome.

Briee (by the way....do you like donuts?)

Thank you for asking Catherine....I'm doing much better. I did BM2 on Monday and B&G last night with the ladies (in it's entirety) and I need to say that I am still speaking to Soosan. (got up all through the night and chugged water;) ;) ). I'm sore, but not "unbearably" sore.

I'm headed down stairs to work out RIGHT now, haven't decided exactly which to do but am leaning towards chest and back. Lots of pulls and chins!!!!...should make all ya chinners happy. (and there are pulls mixed in for fly lady up there:7 :7 ). Have a great night guys!!!!!

Oh one more thing...very cute picture Melody - also, Lily Tomlin and I have a LOT in common.

Briee

Glad you are better Briee!! B&G is a toughie for me. I despise floor work, so I have a tendency to skip it. I know I need it though.

I did S&H legs (no shoulders) with chinups between leg sets. Did 24 total chins. I really do need to incorporate more pullups. Alas, I feel like there is not enough time to do it all. I must quit my day job so I can workout LOL!!

Where the heck is everyone??

Catherine

http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/fit_fairy

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.