Disappearing workouts

CassieRN

Cathlete
Hi,
Whenever I log my workouts they appear once and then when I go back to the page (after entering another workout) the workouts are no longer there.

Help :)

Cassie

I have the same problem. I enter a workout and then go back it disappears. Today when I looked at my calendar someone else's workouts were posted.

Hi I know you are still tweaking the system but I thought I would let you know that I also lost all my workouts that I put in the workout Manager.:( There is also 1 workout on the calendar that I didn't even do.

Thanks for the new site.

Lori

Hi,

Reporting similar problems with the calendar information. Also, planned workouts have been erased as well.

With the information entered for workouts the Stats section is not updating.

I know that you all are working hard to get this site up and running. With all the editing going on right now I understand that this information will not be able to have been saved. So therefore I am going to hold off on entering any information until it is working correctly. (It will save a lot of time and energy all around ;) )

Heidi

Last edited:
Same problems as yesterday with WOM, the calendar, and the birthdate feature ... again ... just letting you know. Thanks.

Carol

Last edited:
Same problem here, by the way, is anyone else having difficulty adding the dvds he or she owns to their personal page?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.