Did Pyramid Upper & Lower for the first time!

holisticbody

I just did PUB yesterday (followed by Low Max), and PLB tonight (followed by BM2 - timesaver cardio & abs).

All I can say is ... WOW!

For the first time I actually have DOMS in my PECTORIAL muscles!! I have never known what that feels like! I also have DOMS in my Biceps as well, which doesn't usually happen.

Can't wait to feel how sore my butt is tomorrow after doing PLB tonight.

That was awesome! This will definitely be my key weight training DVD for awhile now.

I love the Pyramid series. Like you, I never felt DOMS in my biceps before but I get them every time from doing PUB. I'm doing PLB tonight and I can't wait!!

I agree that PUB is amazing. After I do it, I have to lay off upper body strength training for a few days to recover.

Curious, what does DOMS stand for? I've seen that on a few posts.

Happy new year!
Dawn

DOMS is delayed onset muscle soreness

Check out the full body bonus combo on the pyramid DVD. It is all of the UP side of the pyramid exercises (leg press is done twice I believe) and it is about 45 minutes long... no abs... but it is a great bonus combo! (No chapters, either, so hit FF or REW, not the chapter button!)

Gibbee, Thanks for the tip on the bonus combo! I'll definetly use this one. The Pyramids are my favorites! Would love to do a Cathe rotation w/ them.

After reading this post I just had to get this DVD out and do it! I did PLB yesterday and am feeling it now! I have been doing the new 4DS for over a month now and the change felt great! I'll do PUB tomorrow :eek:

Mary

Maybe this is a dumb question, but what are DOMS? I am thinking about getting the Intensity Series (am new to Cathe). Is the whole series good, or would I be better off picking certain DVD's from a variety of series?
shari

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.