Dianna (Luv2WorkHard)!

sblordita

Cathlete
Hey Dianna :)

A few weeks ago you started a thread about aloe vera juice and the Aloe that you drink. I was just wondering exactly how or where you bought the Oasis products. I used to be able to buy them on Amazon, but they are no longer there. I've also tried the website you posted, but they wouldn't let me place an order without a representative. I'm ready to buy the Aloe Gold and the other stuff I used to drink.

What did you do? Thanks so much!

Sara

Hey Sara!

When I first ordered it and opened an account with Oasis for the first time (it has been a while) I had to call the toll free number. Apparently, based on your message, this hasn't changed. The number is 1-877-627-4787. I think it's a couple of dollars more when you are not "referred", but that is the only way I know how to do it - I wasn't "referred" either. Just to ensure there is no confusion, the stuff I buy is Hilltop Gardens "Aloe Gold", from the company called Oasis Life Sciences. The price is $27.50 per bottle (each bottle contains 32 servings). You can either buy it on an as needed basis, or you can schedule a box of 4 bottles to be automatically shipped to you every month. I did the auto ship thing for a while, but quickly ended up with a surplus, so I canceled it. As a result, I am still working on using up the stuff I bought last year! Also, beware of the expiration dates...the Aloe is usually only good for about a year or so, then it expires. The dates are on the bottle. So you don't want to stock up too much...

Let me know if you need anything else or have any trouble ordering.

Dianna

http://www.picturetrail.com/Luv2WorkHard

Hey, thanks so much. I think that's kind of weird that they would do that, as it might deter people from making an order right away. But if it's worth it, I'll do it :). The aloe I use doesn't seem to help me any.

Thanks again for the help :)

Sara

I agree that it's kinda weird that you have to pick up the phone and call to place an order. Not sure for the reasoning behind this lack of technology. They really have their act together as far as shipping, billing, products, customer service, etc., so the fact that you can't order via Internet just doesn't make much sense. I dunno what's up with that! Well...good luck and enjoy the aloe. I love it!

Dianna

http://www.picturetrail.com/Luv2WorkHard

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.