Deli ham

naynay

Cathlete
Is deli ham healthier than prepackaged? And how do you work the area right by your armpit. Cuz when I try on shirts it clings to that one part and when I put my arms down there is this little fat pouch and It looks disgusting and make it very hard to shop.

Not sure about the arm area but as far as ham goes, don't buy it if it has nitrites or nitrates in it, wich most hams at regular grocery stores do. Trader Joes has nitrite free ham prepackaged that is tasty and I think Whole Foods has some deli ham you could by to order.
If you don't want to do that, stick with roasted turkey, which usually has no nitrites.

I don't think it's like eating fresh ham, but I try to limit the amt I eat to a few time a month.

And how do you work the area right by your armpit. Cuz when I try on shirts it clings to that one part and when I put my arms down there is this little fat pouch and It looks disgusting and make it very hard to shop.

That would be your lats. Best exercise to assist in that area is pull-ups (IMO) and of course cardio to burn the fat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.