**December Rotation****almost over!

Well, I got my cardio in!!!! Hurray! I did BM2 warmup, power circuits, stretch. So glad I made time for me. I will be a much happier person the rest of the day.

I'll be doing cardios, probably MuscleMax, maybe circuits. Digging out some favorites. Good luck w/ CM - sweaty sweaty!

Heidi - I might do a leg blast rotation w/ the clean eaters, or switch to what Cathe posts for January. Not sure. This rotation was awesome for me. I leaned out a lot - yay! I love PUB - would love to do those in a rotation too. We'll see....

Eating is awesome - never better, actually. Water is great too - my lean-feeling "secret"

See you later!

Hi Kate,

Awesome job!

I like the Pyramids because Cathe always make me laugh.:) Not a good thing when you are trying to to biceps with really heavy weights.;-)
Speaking of biceps...I am still feeling yesterday's workout even though I went down in my weights.

I hope to lean out a little more by weds. The water intake must have to be increased I guess huh? It doesn't help that TOM will be on it's way very soon...Errrr this gets me at the worst possible times.:-(

Take Care,
See you on the Forum! Heidi :7

Hi ladies!!

Checking in today with Imax Extreme from Terminator DVD..I liked it alot. I subbed for the interval run..

I will probably end up doing the January rotation..I really liked the December rotation alot. I think it has been the best one so far.

I don't want to discuss my eating!! I have been good though since getting back home from the inlaws. Too many goodies around their place to eat clean. Not too many clean things there to eat!!

Heidi - I love the Pyramids. Good luck w/ the "leaning"!

Kathy - I don;t have that DVD. I hate buying compilation DVDs. It stinks when you're a guest and have zero control over what is prepared/served.

I kept it so clean today, despite wanting oreos w/ chocolate ice cream. I reallyreally REALLY want some, but I'm resisting. My scale #### are going down and I don't want to screw myself up.

Need to go to bed so I can stay out of the kitchen!!!

I kept out of the kitchen last night!

Not sure what my workout will be for today. Something with weights. Maybe MM or LIC. Gotta get cookin b'fast for the fam! See ya!

Hello and Good Morning To You All,

Hi Kate: :) Good for you for not getting into the oreos last night.

I was just thinking the sames thing...LIC. :7 Or maybe I should give the LIS and weights a go on the new 4DS series.

Have you done this and what did you think? Was the choreography hard to get down for the step routine?

I am feeling the ab workout I did yesterday from CoreMax #1. }( Mostly in my upper abs when I stretch...feels good though.;-)

Hi Kathy: It is ok...this is the worst time of year for everyone that is trying their hardest to eat-clean.

I wish everyone a great day and have fun with your workout of choice.

BBL Heidi :D

Kate: good job staying out of the kitchen. I usually brush my teeth to avoid snacking at night. I hate to rebrush!!

Heidi: LIS is a great workout. The step routine is a little bit easier to get than HIS...Hope you have fun..It will take a couple of times to get the routine.

Today is Circuit Max..

Have a great one ladies!!

Heidi, I honestly don't have much of a problem getting most step routines. ..excpet Christy Taylor...grrrr ^5 on the DOMS!

Kathy - Have some sweaty fun w/ CM!

Thanks Kate and Kathy!:)

Kate: I brush my teeth too to avoid eating after hours!:7 Works like a charm.

So far this morning I got the dishes done...laundry is going and cleaned 2nd floor bath. NEXT.... I am trying to get this house in order before leaving. I hate going away and leaving the house a mess just to come back to it after vacation.

DH just left to finish up on a project so I have just the kids home now. Most of them are sleeping in. They have been staying up really late. I don't know how this is going to play out on the early morning flight. We have to leave the house at around 2am to get to the airport and the flight leaves at 5:30am. Hopefully I can just sleep on the flight so I won't be so wiped out when arriving at our destination and meeting the family. I haven't seen any of them for about 7years now. It will be a shocker no doubt! ;-)

Have a great day! BBL Heidi

Brushing teeth works for me too. I HATE to brush my teeth twice.

Productive AM for you, Heidi! I like to clean too before we leave. LEAVE AT 2AM?! WOW! I probably wouldn't go to bed. You have family that lives in Cayman? So does that mean free lodging or do you hotel it anyway?

Yep! Free lodging! This works out really well. For when they come here it is the same.

We have the option of alternating stays at different houses down there but we always stay put at my DH's aunts. She lives in Savannah near Pedro's Castle. (If you ever go check this out and the Botannical Gardens)

BBL Heidi

Heidi: Great job this morning!! I always clean the whole house before we leave for vacation or inlaws. I like to come home and chill; usually we have lots of laundry to do when we return.. Have safe and fun trip!!

Checking in today with Circuit Max...

Thanks for the vaca tip, Heidi!

Kathy, Did you have fun CircuitMaxing?!}(

I just finished DM cardio & UB premix. I wish Cathe would post Jan's rotation early!!! Oh, well, patience is a virtue! Tomorrow will either be a leg workout or cardio.

What are YOU doing til the new rotation is posted?

Hi Heidi, Kate, Kathy, Kim????
Kate I am so glad that you resisted those darn good oreos,.:9
I would not be able to have those in the house.
I love oreo ice cream etc. etc. CM is complete. yipee.
I need a substitute for 50 min interval run?
I have Terminator, but what else would anyone suggest?
Heidi, I always need to leave the house tidy before going anywhere. I like climbing into clean bed sheets when I return home.
2 more days left.
I wonder what kind of January Rotation Cathe is busy working on???
Rocky

Rocky, I always like clean sheets too! For the run I would sub an Imax in. I'm anxious for the Jan . rot. too. This one has been AWESOME for me. Not sure what I'll do today - some cardio I suppose or a heavy leg workout.

Have a great Sunday!

Rocky: I agree, an Imax would be a good sub..I did one of the terminator segment on that day because I haven't done that DVD in a while.

Kate: I did enjoy circuit max. Not a favorite. But, I liked it. I am doing some cardio today. Tomorrow I will do some stretching or pilates or something. That will have me ready for the January rotation. I can bet Cathe is dreaming up a great rotation for us...

Off to church, check back later...

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in with iTread 23 40min done! HIIT of 8.3!:)
Abs: Coremax #3

I am looking forward to Cathe's January rotation also.;-)

Still working on getting the house in order. Can't believe there is so much to get done around here!

Have to get to the store for last minute items we are missing.

BBL Heidi :7

Thank you ladies, I will do Imax then. :eek:
Oh man it's gonna be a tuffy }(
Game face on, husband is joining me.
Rocky;-)

Hello, Kathy, Heidi, Rocky! Hope you all are doing good this evening!

I just finished PLB and PUB abs. I love/hate lower body work - esp. lunges.

Drink your water and EAT CLEAN!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.