Deanines Rotation Check In Saturday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone!

Today I slept in again, this is starting to be a habit! So I did not do any yoga. I will try again tomorrow:) I think maybe I did too much ab work the begining of the week and lost desire to do anything else the rest of the week. I tried to do the recovery week using the P90X as a model (saw some posts) but for me the yoga was abs, the core max was abs, CK was abs, and reach was abs, and I think thats too much in a row!

Oh well, I am really looking forward to Cathe next week. I really miss the workouts with Cathe!

Have a good day all!

Deanie

Good Morning!

Deanie--Hopefully you will be fully rested and ready to start next week with some tough stuff!!:7

I did David Swenson yoga this morning and did think of you Deanie when I was doing the headstand and the levitation hold! (He counts way too slowly on that one!x( ) Maybe you'll be doing it tomorrow.

I met my friend to watch for her daughter during the 1/2 marathon and that was fun. I'm used to being on the other end of the cheering during a race. We drove around and found her in 3 different spots along the course.

Have a great day!
Gin

I forgot to mention that I received the HSC in the mail yesterday and reviewed it. Let me just say that from where I was sitting, it looked like a PARTY!! I bought it on Deanie's recommendation and it looks great. Can't wait!:D

Gin

Gin- glad you had fun at the 1/2 marathon. Its a whole different perspective on the other side!!:) I hope you enjoy HSC! it is fun!

Deanie

Hi girls!

Just wanted to check in with you guys. I know its odd for a Saturday. I conked out last night before 9:00 so didn't work out yesterday. I think my DH is falling asleep so I'm going to try and go downstairs in a few minutes to try Ripped to the Core.

Gin - I think you'll like HSC. I was just thinking earlier I had to do that again since I haven't done it in a long while. Since I got it, I think I've only done it once in its entirety. But it is fun. I like the abs section. I used to only do the first three cycles that are on Hardcore Extreme. Glad you had fun at the 1/2 marathon. Hopefully you'll be able to start training again for your own soon.

Tracee - Glad you had a good workout. You're really starting to enable me to get David Swenson's DVD. It sounds great.

Deanie - Rest up. I think we're going to need all our strength for next week. I can't wait.

Have a great weekend.

Marcy

Marcy- I just want to make sure we are on the same wave lentgh- we are starting Debbies rotation on March 5th- right? If not let me know. Either feb 26 or march 5 is good for me:)
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.