Deanies Rotation Check In Sunday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All

today was a 50 min walk and stretch. I woke up late and so I did an easy aerobics for 50 min. (not Cathe) and that was it.

Gin- I'm not sure if you saw my last post yesterday- we can not figure out how to burn the disks, so this is how I will be doing the rotation:

weeks 1-3
day 1 GS BSB disk
do back excersies on disk, and pause after each and do the push ups.

day 3: If you have a 5 disk player use mix and match feature to do the excersises as written.

If you have a one disk player, do triceps all together, then insert the GS BSB disk, and alternate shoulders and biceps with mix and match feature.

Have a good day-
Deanie

Good Morning!

Today was B&G (all 80 min. of it!:p ) and I am worn out. I looked back and that was only the 2nd time I have done the entire workout.

Deanie--Thanks for always starting the thread. Sorry that the disc burning didn't work. I'm sure that is frustrating.
How were the baseball tryouts? I forgot what you called it, but probably the same. When our boys played they had tryouts and the coaches would get together for the draft so the teams would me somewhat even. My oldest DS played from 4 years old through HS, but can only ride a bike for exercise now. He has a rare knee condition. But he LOVED baseball when he played.
Sorry to be rambling.:eek:

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi ladies!

I don't know if I missed everyone but I figured I'd check in anyway. My biceps are finally recovering from Thursday. I guess what they say about my body type is true -- I need extra rest. I'm going to try and do stability ball abs from B&G later and I'll do the rest of B&G tomorrow.

Deanie - Sorry the disc burning didn't work out. I should be getting my door gym either tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't wait!

Gin - Glad your leg is better and you're back to normal. Hope you can join us for next month's rotation. Glad you enjoyed Bryan.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.