Deanie's Rotation Check-In Sun. 3/4

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!
I did Baron Baptiste's yoga and then 1 section of Core Max today so I could have 1 day of rest/stretch. I think I am going to follow Debbie's Rotation this month, but not sure if I want to take a rest day every 4th day,so I may modify some.

Deanie--How was the 2nd performance of the Variety Show? Was it as fun as the first? My dr. seemed to hint that I should hold off on intense exercise until I have the stress test (2 1/2 weeks from now). Don't know what I 'll do yet.

Tracee--Sounds as if your family is on the right road to recovery. Hope your son is feeling better. I think BMI stands for Body Mass Index and it has to do with your height and weight. There is a chart that you can use to find your BMI. Maybe you were thinking of Body Fat %.?

Marcy--I haven't done JL Ripped 1000 yet since I bought it. It is hard to fit all the w/os in that I want to do! Is this weights and cardio?

Jennifer--Hope you have a nice restful day after "Meaner" Legs so you can be ready for Drill Max tomorrow!}( You pick some of the toughest!!

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi Gin and all who follow:

I think today is going to be a rest day for me unless I do a little Pilates later on.

Tracee - I hope your family's getting better. You can check your BMI online. If you just google BMI, there should be plenty of charts that come up. Although BMI doesn't measure the amount of lean body mass you have.

Gin - I'm going to be modifying a little bit as well since I have a hard time fitting in workouts on the weekends. Ripped 1000 is cardio and weights. The cardio is like Cathe's interval blasts. They got my heart rate all the way up into the 90s. I can't fit in all the workouts I want to do either and I still want to get more! Do you have any low impact workouts to do while you wait for your stress test, maybe some dancing or maybe Cathe's low impact step if you have it. Are you following any of Cathe's March rotation?

Deanie - How did your 2nd variety show go? Are you sorry it's all over? What workout are you doing tomorrow?

Jennifer - Have a nice rest day. Enjoy Drill Max tomorrow. Circuit workouts are great but they make me real hungry afterwards. I guess because I burn so many calories. Make sure and have some protein so you'll feel fuller.

Have a nice day everyone.

Marcy

Hello Ladies ~ How was everyone's weekend?

Eating went well all weekend, well except for tonight. I had Chicken Alfredo & a Mudslide for dessert...YUMMY :p

Now my workouts are another story...I am still sore from Meaner Legs on Friday evening. I started to do Drill Max earlier this morning, got to the 3rd Drill and stopped...I am sooo MAD at myself. I just did not have the energy at all to finish! Tomorrow is another day, did more shopping w/ my BF all day....so I guess all the walking around the mall helped a little...
Looking for a dress. Our work is holding a Gala @ the Baltimore Harbor on 3/17/07. It's supposed to me alot of fun (my 1st year going). They pay 1/2 of the hotel room for us, dinner, dancing, & open bar...

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/Fitness-momx2

http://5.UploadMirror.com/uploaded/3/933/glitter_maker_03_01_2007_19_17_32_14056.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.