Date videos will ship?

jennfier

Hi! I was wondering if you, Cathe or Step 'n Motion videos could give us some "warning" about when the new videos will be shipped about a day or two before they are actually shipped if it's possible. I know when I have ordered from you before, it only takes 1 day after the videos were shipped for them to get to my house! The reason I would like warning is because I live with my mother, & she will have a cow when she sees all those videos (for the record: no, she didn't pay for them & no, I'm not a leech, I am actually helping her out, she just thinks I have too many videos.) Also, I wondered if they were all going to be shipped at the same time. Thanks so much for any help you can give me! I am getting really excited! I am going to try the kickboxing & cardio mix tapes first!

New Videos

Yes, we will give everybody plenty of notice on our website when the new videos will ship.

The first videos to ship will be those who ordered in May and then in June and so on...

We're not sure how long this process will take. We have already started the process of upgrading our order management software and UPS is going toinstall new shipping computers at our location next week. This should greatly expand and improve our shipping capabilities.

Thanks! (One more question...)

Cathe, are you or your husband a "computer whiz" or do you have a bunch of "computer whizzes" working for you or something? Your website & all the technology with it & your products are much more impressive than anyone else's I've encountered. Whatever the reason, I think it's just great!

Really nice computer Whizzes

Jen, they have a great crew behind the screen here. I am pretty sure Chris W. is the chief whiz
wink.gif
and he has great helpers like Adam...is Adam still around back behind here?
happy.gif

They do stay right on top of stuff and are equally amazing in computer stuff as Cathe is in fitness...great combo.

nancy:O)

If only I could whiz so well!

Actually, if only I could whiz, period. When it comes to computers, I am stuck in the Stone Age still. But, I can appreciate expertise very well (can't you tell by my choice of fitness instructors?) :eek:)

hehehe

Me too Colleen but I wasn't going to admit it first this time!! Where do you live?? I think "whiz" is a regional term. . .

We know "whiz" here!

In Va., that is. Honestly though, I didn't really notice it when I first posted it. but, it seems like wizzz or maybe wiiizz (?!), is appropriate for the "easier" form of "wizzz-ing." I'm glad someone got a laugh! :eek:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.