Dani, Angie, Emily!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey girls...did I miss a post about the marathon you girls ran??

Haven't seen an update and was just curious as to how it went!:)

HI!!!!!!!!

I am SO proud of Angie and Emily! Their first 5K ever and they've both caught the race bug! They did a fantastic job. It was very cold, in the 20's and with the wind chill it felt like 17 degrees. The 2nd half of the race was all snow and ice! That was a bit tricky, but we still all made it under 34 minutes! We ended up coming in around 33 min ? sec. The official results aren't posted yet. We all ran together and it was fantastic!!!

What a total blast! We had such a great time and Emily was the best hostess ever. Her house is beautiful. It felt like we were staying at a Bed & Breakfast. :)

Her kitties are the cutest things ever! I wanted to take them home with me. :p

I took a few pics but Emily and Angie took a lot more. I cannot wait 'til they post them.

I'll post the few that I took in just a sec! :)

Well...running can be addictive!!! I'm glad you ladies did so well and had so much fun....can't wait for pics...:)...Carole

You gals are awesome!! I bow to your greatness:). What troopers you are to run in that weather!

Michele

Dani I can;t wait to see pics either. Sounds like you all had fun even in the yukky weaher. Do tell did Angie have any hot tamales? :)

Great pics, Dani! Thanks for posting them and the update! So glad you girls had fun despite the yucky weather! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!:)

Whoaaaaa!!! I can't imagine what a Cathe w/o looks like on that TV--awesome!! You guys are so cute. Love the t-shits, love the kitty!

Michele

I loved that TV! I wish I took a pic of her treadmill with the flat screen LCD tv right there on the wall.

Angie and Emily have lots more pics with us all dressed up in our running outfits. Stay tuned. :)

OK, nothing like PEER PRESSURE!!! Here's my pics. I wish I had taken a picture of the Naked Blue Man 5K Racer Guy with his little Naked Green Sidekick. They were quite the pair!! ;)

It was so much fun and I can't want to run another one soon!

I'm off to go get a workout shoveling snow now. x(

Angie

It looks like you had the best time ever! Dani is wearing a lovely ensemble! I like the moose by your way cool TV.

Michele

Congratulations, ladies! Y'all look so lovely! Emily's TV is da bomb. And Dani has the cutest running outfits. Angie, did you do your finish line pose?:)

Pinky

>OK, nothing like PEER PRESSURE!!! Here's my pics. I wish I
>had taken a picture of the Naked Blue Man 5K Racer Guy with
>his little Naked Green Sidekick. They were quite the pair!! ;)
>

Ah yes! The 2 crazy guys painted blue and green!! All they had on were shorts and shoes. Crazy I tell ya!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Congrat youse guys! I'm glad you had fun and now we can all train for NASHVILLE! YEEHAW!

And I'm so glad I wasn't there if you were listening to Debbie Gibson;)

great pics ladies!!!!! ya'll look like you had a fabulous time! I love the running outfits:) Nashville is gonna rock!

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back