Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT

Dancing with the Stars Results?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Marie1120, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Marie1120 Cathlete

I forgot to turn this on last night! :( Does anyone know what happened?

TIA

2. honeybunch1 Cathlete

John O'Hurley's team won. I like him! Attitude is 50% of it, and he's got it in spades!
    Just Do It! :)

3. BakerGirl Cathlete

Yeah! I was so happy for John and Charlotta. They look so good together. Kelly and her partner look good also, but I was rooting for John through the whole series.

Kathy

4. kathryn Cathlete

Kelly looked SOOO p.o'd when John's name was called as the winner. NOT a greceful loser, the way John was.

5. Imafitnessfreak Cathlete

I wish I would have seen the look on her face! I love John, too! He has an irresistable charm! Have you seen his wife???

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!

6. pink_fortitude Banned

I can't stand Kelly. Ugh. I felt sorry for her partner when they were doing press. He would get asked a question and she would answer FOR him and paint him as a jerk. I would have liked to see her face when they lost, too!!! }( }( }(

Missy

7. Marie1120 Cathlete

Thanks! I am sorry I didn't see Kelly's face when they lost. I liked John and Charlotta. Maybe there will be a tie-breaker.

8. Mic Cathlete

Oh my this is going to sound stupid but I was on pins and needles waiting for them to say who won. It's not even that big of a deal but I just thought that John and Charlotte got cheated on the last time out, I so happy they won this time. Did you see when just the professional dancers came on, it's such a difference in the gracefullness and style. It just goes to show you how truly difficult it is to be a dancer. WhoHoo for John and Charlotte! He's so funny!!

9. BakerGirl Cathlete

I only saw charlotta and her partner. They were just beautiful dancing together.

I believe the other professional that danced with Kelly and his partner (edita) are actually dating.

Kathy

10. honeybunch1 Cathlete

The winning team was on Oprah yesterday!
    Just Do It! :)