Damage Control on Superbowl Sunday...Can you do it!?!?

So what's everyone doing for SB? We are headed to my mom's for an early dinner and then the boys will watch the game together until halftime when we head back home. I hate football as does my mom so we will keep eachother company while the game is on. lol

Today's work out plan so far is GS BS&B (not sure how much of it yet though) and an HiiT work out. Hopefully I'll get to it soon so that it's done!

I was last to post last night so I guess that about wraps it up for me for now.

BBL!

Hi Ladies,
I’m not taking any chances with my post this morning….typing it in word, cut/paste!

Yesterday I spent too much time doing household chores that I didn’t have time for my w/o before the Tea party. After the Tea party I came home and did Disc 13, CST. Maybe I can get a weight bench here soon. I did chest presses with a 60# barbell and it’s a bit risky lifting it up, rolling down on the bench and hoisting it up. I felt like I could’ve gone heavier if I had a weight bench. I love Meso 2 with the heavier lifting and the drop sets!

Today the rotation calls for CCC cardio only and an STS ab workout but I can’t remember which one. After that I need to throw in Step Moves…I haven’t done that one yet and need time to learn it.

DH is having some friends over for the superbowl today. He is making all kinds of not so diet friendly foods. He’s making Con Queso with ground beef, green chili’s and jalapeno’s! It’s delicious but not diet friendly at all. I love tortilla chips and we have 4 bags….hopefully I can stay out of them. Thankfully DH does all the cooking when he invites his friends over!

Wendy-Your workout sounded great yesterday. I love doing KB after legs, it works out some of the lactic acid. Have fun at your Mom’s today.

bbl

Hello Girls!

Well I changed it up from the original plan but certainly did not make it easier...just longer! :eek: I did GS Back and then did IMAX 2 in full instead of an HiiT. It has been a while since I did IMAX 2 in full and I was sucking wind for sure! :p

Diana:: Thanks re y'day's work out. I am only minimally sore today from doing LL. I really thought I'd be darned near crippled! Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing! LOL Enjoy all of those not diet friendly foods in moderation tonight! ;)

Guess that's all for now. I think it's time for a nap now! :)

BBL!

Heheheh...just ordered 3 more of Kelly Coffey Meyers' 30 minutes to fitness vids. I have Weights and Muscle Definition which I really like so I just ordered Kickbox, Boot Camp and Body Training. Going to put together a KCM rotation to do once I am done with GS. Somehow I am always buying vids for/planning my next rotation before the one I am doing has barely gotten off the the ground! I'm such an addict!!!! :D:p:rolleyes:;)

I guess no one is around today! Starting the SB parties early hmmmm??? :D

We should be leaving but I made a cup of coffee to bring for the ride and now I can't find my travel mug. I guess I must have left it at work. Grrrr. I suppose I'll have to *force* myself to get Dunkin' for the ride in tmrw! In the mean time I want to finish the cup I made a few minutes before we leave. It's a sin to waste a perfectly good cup of java you know! :p

I pulled my Dyson animal vacuum apart to clean it today and all I can say is WOW it rocks! The roller brush even comes out to make cleaning the darned dog hairs that get wrapped around it easier!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!! The filters didn't need to be cleaned but I rinsed the container out since it gets filled up with dust n other yucky stuff that doesn't all come out when you empty it.

Okay, I guess that's all for now. It's 4:10. I need to chug the coffee and get rollin' here.

Later girlies!:D

Hi Ladies,

I did CCC cardio only premix, no equipment abs per the rotation. Then I had this brilliant idea to try Step Moves. It's on the rotation for later this week and I hadn't even previewed it. I replayed it over and over....and over again. It was pretty frustrating to say the least. A couple of moves definitely need work....and I think it will be fun once I get it figured out. At least when it comes up in the rotation it won't be a total surprise.

Enjoy the superbowl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.