Damage Control...Hump Day

Good Morning!:)

So much for that little sleep in I thought I might have:confused: 8'ish is sleeping in for me these days but DS woke up just little after 7! Not as early as the last couple of mornings just the same.

Im not sure whats on the agenda today. I don't have anywhere I need to go....although I do need to pick up 4 presents!:confused: When I went the grocery store yesterday they were having a blowout sale on toys si I have a feeling thats where I will be going. I should set a limit and stick to it. Normally I would spend $20 on a present for someone but when I have 4 to buy...I don't really want to spend $100 bucks on someone elses child! LOL That could be 3-4 more cathe workouts for cry'in out loud!

Wendy** That was the shortest post ever! Were you afraid that I was gonna blow in a wreck it for you??;) And you never even came back:eek:

Alright....I was the last one to check in last night so thats if for moi!

Cardio and disc 17 for today. I will probably start that pretty soon. May clean up and make the beds first.

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

Cardio is on the agenda for today. I'm not sure what the rotation calls for, but I'm going to do an hour cardio session...I'll pick one when I get downstairs.

My face is still a little pink from the dermabrasion last night. She went pretty deep this time and I have a few red marks on my face and neck. Nothing that a little makeup can't cover up though. I've decided no botox for me this month...but once we get caught up on our bills I will give it another look.

Speaking of gifts...I made the mistake of giving my kids stuff for way too long. Now that the older 2 are over 18, I just give stuff to Jerod. Now the older boys tease Jerod when he gets stuff from me. I'm talking like valentine card & candy, easter basket etc. I always make an easter basket for DH too.

Lori-I totally get you on the gifts. I much prefer to spend my money on my own family. We do have a $50 limit for nieces, nephews etc. After age 18 they just get a card! We only have a few kids left that are under 18 so it's no biggie. For the kids friends though $20-25.

Wendy-where did you go missy??? Just had to beat Lori didn't you!:p

bbl

Well as expected I have DOMS in the buttocks and hammies .. the power walk is what is doing it .. I could feel it afterwards .. taught plyo last night and my core is sore also .. it was a sweatfest!!! Today is another power walk and prbly heavy legs in the gym .. Today DH is finally off midnights :eek: :D wooohooooooo .. so not sure if I will get the extra workout tonight .. SIL is teaching the class tonight!!

Wendy .. come on you cant stand it ... BBL BBl BBL .. :p

Lori .. yes prbly if I say no way I want pups they will magically appear .. I think if it dont happen this time we are gonna spay my baby ... :( .. things are finally normal at my house .. furniture in tact and my babies are back to their normal lazy lovey dovey selves *sigh of relief* ... sounds like your boss is worried ... I had a feeling he had placed himself on the new people's bad side :confused: .. again about Cathe .. do you think she had botox in her forehead??? bc it doesnt move .. mabye that is what is off ???

Di .. cant imagine getting dermabrasion .. it hurts to think about it .. :confused:.. doesnt the makeup hurt putting it on over it???? I baby my face .. I got 2nd degree sunburn on my entire face when I was about 13 .. and said then that would never happen again .. it was HORRIBLE .. I just knew I would be scarred for life .. but it peeled in layers (several times) and luckily dont have any scars... hoping not to have skin cancer now!!! (now that I am getting old :() .. guess that was a harsh natures version of dermabrasion .. LOL!!!

Hello to Jen and Jacque!!

OK .. better run ... have a great one ladies!!:D

Hi Girls,

Im not sure if I will venture outside today or not. I should probably go somewhere so that DS doesnt get crazy, although he was out of the house the past two days. I am starting to feel lazy now that I have sat down:confused:

My workout was disc 17, 3 miles and the second half of imax 3. Its been a long time since I done that one and my thighs were burning. I think I got the legs good today.

Diana** The boys are probably just jealous because they dont get treats from mom anymore:D I didnt bother giving the kids valentines cards. I thought about it and looked at the cards while I was picking out DHs card but then I thought about what valentine day is actually about! LOL They get enough treats at school and the babysitters.

Laura** Glad to hear you have some DOMS! LOL Why am I not suprised?:D I guess we will have to wait and see if pups are on the way. I never thought about cathe having botox...I always think about face lifts and stuff like that. I never noticed that her forhead doesnt move.

I will probably bbl tonight.

I am just reporting CC5 done on TM to power walking not running and my legs felt like lead .. was DOM'ing worse than I thought :confused: saw an old ex flame/wannabe while I was on TM .. OMG .. he looked 20 years older than me :eek: looked BAD ... havent seen him in a year or so.. he went thur divorce and guess it is taking its toll .. doncha hate when you see someone you havent seen in a while and they look sooooo old and haggerd .. and you start wondering .. "do I look that way to them??"" :confused: :( AGE!!!! I told my VBF he stared at me for a while - like he didnt recognize me - and I started to think OMG . . am I fatter? do I look like old hag? WTH???? i never do that :confused: :mad: VBF said I was CRAZY ... having SR moment :p

anyway .. LOL .. OH WELL .. gotta shake off THAT feeling for sure .. YUCK!!!:eek:

Hey ladies!

Ugh, my little spell with what I think was the flu really knocked me on my butt this weekend! I was really feeling like crap for days...but I think I'm very much on the mend now. Today is the first day I'm really starting to feel back to my normal self. And of course, because I missed a few days of work last week, I've fallen behind and am playing catch up again! So much for my couple weeks of smooth sailing like I expected :mad:

I must be feeling better, because I caved and bought BBL today (WENDY! somehow this is your fault...;)).

Lori: Don't worry about missing yoru sleep in this morning, I took care of that for you Monday morning when I slept in until 10 :eek:;)

Diana: How often do you do the dermabrasion? An do you like the results? I plan on getting the nip/tuck when I start to see the neck skin sag, which I hope is a few years away, but I wonder if dermabrasion would smooth out any light wrinkles.

Laura: I'm lol'ing about your run in with your old friend! I know exactly that self-counsciousness you feel when you see people who look so much older than you remember. Makes me want to work out extra hard!

Hi Jacque and Wendy!

I have some catching up to do. Off to read and hopefully I'll get back here later if the kids keep their paws off my laptop for a while! If not, I'll bb in the a.m.~

Jen
Jen

Hi Girls.

Quick drive by from work to report my work out this morning....GS Biceps and KCM K/B Punching Premix with weighted Gloves. YEOWCH! :eek:

Also came up with a good rotation that combines GS, BBL and cardio! Check this out:

1) BBL + cardio
2) C&T
3) Cardio only
4) BS&B
5) BBL + cardio
6) Cardio only
7) Rest

I will probably start it with my next leg day! :)

That's all for now! BBL!

Jen:: LOL, congrats on the BBL purchase! Just in time for the rotation I've cooked up! Wanna join me? :D Glad you are finally beginning to feel like yourself again.

Lori:: You've inspired me. I might give some of IMAX 3 a go for my cardio in the a.m.!!!! And yes, my only intention this morning was to beat you to starting the thread! Since I succeeded I felt no need to add anything further to my post! :p

Laura:: If I know you and your DH you WILL get the extra work out! ;) Who are you trying to fool here!? We know better! LOL

Diana:: So what was your cardio of choice for today? Getting excited for the RT and getting to meet Jacque soon? I'm jealous! Have fun! :D

Jacque:: How are you? What's goin' on? Anymore news on the job front? I am afraid you will have to wait until few days for any BBL reviews from me. It's not on the agenda until next week I think! *gasp* LOL

Last edited:
Hi Girls,

Im soon heading to bed, thought I'd check in first:) Its not even that late...maybe I will catch up on some z's. DH is gone out with his buddies and my running partner came over b/c she wanted some help ordering a cathe step and high step topper. Maybe I have turned her into a cathe freak like the rest of us.

Laura** My Lord you crack me up!!!:) That is sooo funny! I highly doubt that he was looking at you for that reason...I would think it was for other reasons!;) See, I have my own little out look on this growing old thing. I feel like I am 20 and then when i see a 20 yr old, I realize that although I feel 20, I don't look it. But then when I see people I went to school with...i don't think i look like that either!:confused: I seen a girl the other day at walmart that i went to collage with. She was paying for her stuff and I don't think she saw me. We were fairly close for the 1 month I knew her b/c shortly after she started collage she found out she was pregnant. Anyway, she did not look at all how I remembered her. She had tons of weight on and I don't know WTH she was wearing. She had a pink turtle neck sweater on, with grey dress pants and sneakers:rolleyes: So when i see someone like that I think, "ok...she looks 30 + , what do I look!" LOL

Jen** Glad to hear you are on the mend! And I am also glad to hear that you have been catching my z's for me!:D Im going to bed before 12 tonight...I don't care what happens. I was kinda hoping it was a hot tub night b/c I am getting DOMS in my legs from todays workout already but Im not getting in by myself...to boring.

Wendy** You will beat me again tomorrow cause I won't be here as early as you! LOL Now on Fri....you might have your work cut out for you. I was hoping to get a pair of weighted gloves tonight. My running partner owes me almost $30 and I told her that when she ordered her step I would order something as well. She didn't mention it so I didn't bring it up. Probably $30 I will never see again...oh well! I don't know why I offer to pick presents up for parties and no one ever pays me back.

I will be back bright and early in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.