Daily checkin - Sunday Aug 6

gym_mom

Cathlete
I think the Daily Checkin is dwindling! Where is everyone?

Today was S&H Legs & Shoulders for me. Rotation also called for 200 walking lunges, but I just couldn't do it. I'll go for a 30 min walk later though, so I won't feel guilty.

I'm so excited. My DH bought me 12 lb weights plus lifting gloves yesterday. Isn't he a sweetie? I was telling him that going from 10 to 15 lbs was a tough jump for me. So when we were at Dick's, he said "Look, they have 12 lbs, let's get them!". I love that guy!

I'm hoping we get to some painting today. We stripped wallpaper from a back hall a few weeks ago and I'm dying to get it repainted. DH hates painting so he keeps putting it off. I would usually just do it without him, but it goes up a staircase, and there are some high corners I can't reach, even with the ladder. I'm going to cook him some breakfast and see if I can't sweet talk him now.

Happy Sunday!

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hi Gym mom and all to follow!

I think that it's such a beautiful weekend that people are not on their computers.

I have a living room full of my DS sleeping friends, so I think today will be a rest day for me. That's OK as I have a little bit of DOMS in my legs from HC extreme.

Enjoy your day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning.

I went outside for a run of indeterminant length and ended up going 4 miles!!! First time going that distance outside! WOO HOO! :7

Happy Sunday everyone!:)

Hi Fit Chicks!

This morning I did PowerMax and PS Abs.

Gym-Mom: How sweet of your hubbie!

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day and I hope your DOMS are better tomorrow.

Wendy: Congrats and ^5's!

Megadoo: You are one tough girl! Great workout!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.