Daily Check Tues Aug 19

pwmatt

Cathlete
Wow, you ladies were a chatty bunch yesterday!

Becky, I'm still in awe of you and your pushups. Although I'ld like to do that challenge with you and Deanie, I don't think I could do very much.:( I'm a pushup wimp!

Jane, I hope you had a better night.

Deanie, Wow, CF! That's a toughie! Kudos to ya!

Vilma, I agree with Becky and Connie. It IS a big deal that DD is going to college! It was a major stressor for me last year. You won't believe how fast the year goes, though!!

Annette, you have a great week on tap! New do, new lenses..I think Sept is a great month for all that stuff! That exhibit in Balt sounds very cool. They had a similar one in Phila a while back, but I never made it.:(

Tam, I see ya online, so I guess your 'puter is fixed :)

Today is PS chest/shoulders/tris. I've had a huge break from weight work, so wish me luck!

Hi again Phyllis! :)

Good Morning Hellos to all who follow

PS Legs & Abs for me today.

I'm a push up wimp too so I'm going to try to start that challenge soon.

Deanie My DD loved her 1st day in college she said it was so nice to have freedom and be able to walk around campus without worrying that her cell phone would be snatched away from a teacher. Here the schools are very strict which is good and dress codes you would not believe lol

So she said she plans on wearing her cap because she can now and not worry that she'll get a detention slip for wearing it .

She's very optimistic which makes me and dh very happy.

Becky thanks for the 100 pushups link yesterday was another hectic one so I couldn't really look at it in depth but I do want to try it out.

Tammy here's hoping your home pc gets fixed soon.

I honestly didn't even take into consideration that with DD embarking on yet another milestone that it may have affected me. It's a very big possibility and yes I agree very stressful just making sure she'll be fine. I just can't believe how fast my babies are growing up ugh! :(

Well I need to get ready to work my legs.

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone!

picture.php

Good Morning !

Whew! School clothes shopping yesterday wore me OUT !
But we got everything DD needed and she is good to go next week !
2uge4p4.gif

I finally slept last night ! Oh happy Day!
choir.gif
bliss.gif

What a difference it makes !

Phyllis, I KNOW you can do the challenge ! You test yourself at the beginning and start where YOU need to start.....whether you can only do ONE pushup in good form or 20 !!
Why don't you peek at the website and see ?
I am SHOCKED at how well I am progressing ! I've NEVER been able to do many pushups on my toes !!
So if I can do it, YOU can certainly do it too !!
121fs725372.gif

I DARE YA !
ha !

Okay , enough goofing off !

Today is PS legs & abs .

Have a great day!
6.gif

Becky

Good Morning Phyllis and Vilma and all who come after

Today is ME again. I'm really enjoying this workout, it used to have such a high dread factor for me!

Phyllis~ Love PS chest/tri/shoulders! I did a PS rotation last month and really enjoyed it! Have fun

Vilma~ Enjoy PS legs! that always has a cardio factor for me! Are you enjoying the PS series? I'm glad DD had a great first day :) Im sure her first day was very stressful! (for you and her)

Have a great day everyone :D

OK, Becky, I'll look at it. If I'm ever going to do it, it would be with the support of others. Thanks :D

I don't like those seating clean and press raises in PS CTS. I hear all this clicking in my shoulders when I do them.:(

Well,off to the showers!

Good morning everyone,

I am proud of myself, I did not preorder STS, even though I was tempted last week to at least do a partial order. I kept looking at the cost and I just didn't cave this time.
For me that is a good thing, I have plenty of vids and new Amys and the Tracey step vid coming, so that should keep me happy for awhile.

Today was cardio- I did Amy's Hi/lo Dome Challenge and Cathe's stability ball section from KPC.

Have a good day.

Good Morning! No work this morning so I caught up with some of the Olympics from late last night. I chose to do PUB today as I can do this w/out the dvd and could watch the men's springboard while still working out! I then tacked on about 200 crunches in all sorts of styles. All in all a great workout!

Had a non-stop day yesterday so was unable to post. I checked out the pushup site and am going to do this. How does this affect your ability to perform other chest work? My upper body has a slight tremble right now so am thinking I'll do the test either later today or tomorrow and start on Friday. I've always wanted to do 100 pushups!

I'm off to shower then go to Kohl's. Need to exchange some items (and probably buy something else in the process!

Hi all,

I did PSCS&T, warm up and shoulder work only, then did abs off of PSSL&A, then I did about 20 min. of CTX Kickbox, my son called and I have to go pick him up at work, so it got cut a little short.

Have a great day!!:D

Hello everybody... Phyllis... I did sleep better last night, thank you. Still not great but better. I'm having more problems with RA right now... 2008 has not been a good year for me in this regard.

I did, however, do a 45 min TM power walk on a slight incline. I am determined to do something even when I am limited.

Looks like everyone is doing so well. It is good to be back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.