Daily Check in Wednesday, October 25th, 2023

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone,

Today I did another short workout (I just can't focus in this chaos - it's on every floor). I did Oliver Sjostrom Upper Body light weights (more like a cardio effect) for 20 minutes and added on Anabolic Aliens bodyweight legs and core for 10 minutes. Now, to stretch.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning girls!-

Nice shorter workout this morning Siobhan! Hang in there, hopefully everything will
get straightened out this week! :)

Today's workouts:

Blender- Mixed Bootcamp Circuit #3 - 25 min.
IFit- Max it Out Time Crunch Elliptical workout # 5 - 20 min.
YT- Drum Fit workout - 20 min.

Everyone have a nice day!

Hi ladies,

Today I did 50 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch. Wanted to do the bag downstairs but a gentleman was in the room and looked fairly intent with his workout and the bags were right where he was, so I didn't. I may tomorrow. Can't workout Friday due to the funeral of my husband's 105 year old aunt.

Nice workouts everyone!

Happy Wednesday ladies;)

Thanks everyone for al the positive comments on getting my workout in. I really appreciate it, thanlk you;)

Siobhan- Thanks again for starting us off today. The workers should be making big progress towards being done Friday, so YAY!!
Good job on today's workout with:

YT- Oliver Sjostrom Upper Body light weights (more like a cardio effect)= 20 min
YT- Anabolic Aliens bodyweight legs and core for 10 minutes. Your own stretch to finish.
WTG and high fives!!

Linda- You always have such cool sounding workouts between the Blender and IFit and YT. Always mixing it up with variety, Bravo:)
Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- Mixed Bootcamp Circuit #3 - 25 min.
IFit- Max it Out Time Crunch Elliptical workout # 5 - 20 min.
YT- Drum Fit workout - 20 min.

Annette- WOW!! Yesterday you did another killer gym workout. A real take no prisoners 90 min hitting every body part with weights and closing with floor work legs, glutes and abs. Bravo on yesterday's workout,. you are inspirational. :)

Today's workout with:

elliptical- 50 min
Floor work= 15 Min abs, legs, and glutes and a stretch.
15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Sorry here about your DH's Aunt

I'm not feeling well today, didn't sleep well. I have my Mammogram Friday and won't know the results for 2 or 3 days after. Please send prayers and well wishes for Mammogram to be begnin.

Have a good day everyone:)

Nora

Nice varied workout today Annette with 50 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch. Sounds refreshing.

sorry you aren’t feeling well today Nora….hope tomorrow is a better day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.