Daily Check In, Wednesday June 27

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Well, I am tired, but I made it! Long travel day yesterday, but Chicago went well.

Today I got myself up and did Athletic Training. Not a fav, but it didn't feel too hard today.

Have a good day, now I have to figure out what time zone I am in....:confused:

Hey ladies!!! Well I'm off to do Low Impact Challenge for the very first time!!! I'm expecting Intensity and Slide n Glide to arrive quite possibly later today!!! Happy workouts!!!! :eek:)

Hi all, had trouble accessing the site but I got here now.

I went to the gym and did 10 min. of the treadmill for a warmup then did 55 min. of weights (all muscle groups but legs) hitting shoulders, biceps and chest harder than the others.

I did manage to wear a pair of shorts yesterday that had been too tight to wear comfortably so that was good.

Also made my abs scream again today.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi everyone,

I've been missing in action this week because I fell down the stairs to the basement on sunday. it was a pretty bad fall but I am not too damaged. i tried a workout today - upper body of amy bento's drop sets. i just love her!

Conni - welcome back.
annette - once again - good workout. weight training will certainly drop any extra pounds off your body in no time
dana - LIS - LIC??? i haven't tried it yet let us know how it goes
carmen - i love blissology - glad you like it too.

see u all tomorrow.

Oh my Ceci, I hope you are feeling better and that nothing comes back to haunt you later. Sometime falls like that can do that, you think you are fine and then bam you feel it days later. I am glad you are doing well and it wasn't worse than it was. Take it easy.

Hi Ladies just finished 20 min Turbo Jam then added 12 min intense bodyrock workout, that workout was no joke!!! I was a drippy sweaty mess!

Great workouts ladies! Siobhan take care of yourself and dont rush back in if your body is still recovering from the fall. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Have a wonderful evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.