Daily Check-in Wednesday, January 31st, 2024

And there goes January! Wow. That flew by.

Good morning everyone. I worked out early yesterday but was waiting for someone else to start the thread. I didn't want to create a dupe thread and 3 of us tend to work out around the same time so I just wanted to wait.

Today I did a mix of LIHI chest/shoulders/triceps (it's been a while since I did that one) and added on 10 minutes of a BJ Gaddour segment from a DVD. 50 minutes in total. Now, to stretch. I can't believe my grammar errors from yesterday. I mean, I know the difference between 'to work out' and 'a workout'. Geesh! Obvi moving too quickly.

Annette - I vaguely recall that story about the virus and its impact on you. That's a challenge to adapt to.
Lannette - I'm with you about ICE over Lite. ICE has some of my favourite workouts!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:

Blender- " All About: Firewalkers, Squats & Curls" - 25 min.
IFit- Basic Mobility Elliptical Workout # 1 - 25 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training #125- 10 min. Whole Body Rowing & Weights AMRAP
Peloton- 5 min. Post Row Stretch

That'll be it for me today.......enjoy your day & workouts all!

Good job this AM Siobhan, yep, it happened this morning. we both must have been
"getting us started" at the same time! I just marked the one I started "disregard-duplicate"
and copied my post over to yours.

Hi Linda. Oh no!! I'm so sorry. I prefer to wait for you or Anita to start the thread anyway so I will wait in future. Nice workout with the blender BTW! Have a great day.

January really did fly by!
Grammar: I didn’t and usually don’t notice it. Probably because my use of grammar isn’t anywhere near stellar. :oops:

Great workouts for you both Siobhan & Linda.

Annette, that’s really crazy that a virus blocked your ability to smell and taste. A temporary change is one thing but long term is something you don’t hear about often. Sorry that you were the one that it impacted that way.

This morning was ICE Bootcamp Circuit. I can’t say that I loved it. That was probably because I was trying to decide whether and if so, what to modify on the fly. Cathe’s weights felt fine but I dropped the step height by one riser at one point.

My ability to jump onto and off the step has improved but I need to improve my endurance while doing so. That means I need to keep doing these kinds of workouts. Bleh :p

Good morning girls:)

Siobhan- Great job on toda's workout with:

A cool mix of LIHI chest/shoulders/triceps, 10 minutes of a BJ Gaddour segment from a DVD. 50 minutes in total workout time and a stretch.
Can you believe how fast January went, phew! I'd say like a wind storm, LOL! Have a good day;)

Linda- Awesome job on all of your workout today as follows:

Blender- " All About: Firewalkers, Squats & Curls" - 25 min.-Good stuff
IFit- Basic Mobility Elliptical Workout # 1 - 25 min.- Sounds fun
Hydrow Circuit Training #125- 10 min. Whole Body Rowing & Weights AMRAP- WOW!! Awesome!
Peloton- 5 min. Post Row Stretch- Nice way to finish the workout.

Bravo & high fives! Have a wonderful Wednesday:)

Lannette- Excellen job on today's workout with:

ICE- Bootcamp Circuit- That is a good one. Step these day is tough for me with MS balance issues and bad ankles step tends to make me nervous.
I used to love step, still do but its different for me now. Now I have to modify with step, balance,and ankle issues in mind. Modifying is fair game so no worries, do what you need necessary to make it work for you. Have a good day:)

Anita- How are you todau? I hope Child issues (teenager) has been resolved or as much as posssible. Have a good day:)

Annette- Sorry to hear about your problem of now being to smell or taste. Wow, I had no idea a virus could do that to a person, that is a bummer. So glad you recovered from the virus aside from the permanet effects. Have
a good day & fun workouts;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 25-minute METABOLIC HIIT CARDIO cycling workout= 27 Min
Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min feeling very DOMSy in arms so no 1 pound weighted gloves today

Les Mills CXWorx - Release 8= 30 Min (some standing/ Floor/Tubing/plate, Core Work)

Have a good day girls;)

Nora

Nice workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 25-minute METABOLIC HIIT CARDIO cycling workout= 27 Min, Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min., &
Les Mills CXWorx - Release 8= 30 Min (some standing/ Floor/Tubing/plate, Core Work)

Good job with Ice Bootcamp Circuit Lannette. I will have to say that I always have liked
that one, and I do modify some of the stuff.

Annette, don’t want you to think I am ignoring your smell/taste issue, I guess I am the
one that does remember you speaking about it a long time ago….so sorry you still
deal with it. That’s a bummer!

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did a CDorner Cardio Mashup workout that was 45 minutes long. It had some Tabata, kickboxing, hi/lo aerobics and dance and I did break a sweat. Then I did a 33 minute Carport Taebo wearing my gloves for half of it. So I am finished, plus my foot is killing me now.

Now to do laundry.

Have a great day!

prefer to wait for you or Anita to start the thread anyway so I will wait in future.
Oh no, Siobhan, please start it if you’re ready too. Sometimes I run behind, but I am
always glad to start it, and equally glad if you or Anita gets it going!

Nice workout Nora. I believe you mentioned having some Les Mills DVDs. Do you also have a streaming membership? I did a 30 day free subscription and foolishly missed the cancellation date. I only paid half price but rarely use it.

Good workout for you too Annette. I hope your foot feels better quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.