Daily Check-In Tuesday, June 5th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I have been battling some kind of stomach bug. Today I am going to try CTX Power Circuit. Have a good day...I'll check back later.

Good Morning Fitties!

Oh, ick. Hope you feel much better today Tammy!

I hardly slept at all last night and gave up tossing & turning and got up for the day at 4am. :(

Today is PS & BM2 (x2) back and step. I did step yesterday so may sub an iTread or CC.
I have some pretty decent DOMS going on from the chest workout yesterday. I went heavy and I FEEL it !}(

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!:D

G'morning Tammy, Becky and all to follow.

Tammy, are you going to work? I hope your tummy feels better soon.

Becky, sorry to hear about the poor sleep!

I took a rest day. I did something to my thumb(maybe when I did PUB the other day). I know it sounds silly,but I wouldn't be able to do PLB as planned because of it. I know, I know, I should've done some cardio, but I opted to sleep in instead. ;)

Heather, your post is making me want to buy Step Works as I love RS and Step Blast! Input anyone? Is it a good buy or should I just wait until Cathe films the new ones?

Have a great day!
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis,
Is your thumb feeling better today?

Step works is a favorite of mine too.
The combos are fun and it's very upbeat. I don't remember exactly the music but think it's 70's stuff (rollercoaster of love? Stevie Wonder? Elton John? or am I mixing up my older workouts??)

I do know of her older ones on the Classics and CardioHits dvds Stepworks is probably my very favorite and then Powermax !

I don't think Cathe has any straight stepping coming out right away, does she? So you might have to get BOTH her new stuff AND stepworks!

heehehehe.
HTH's.
Becky
050208_10008324294.gif
}(

Good lovely Tuesday morning Ladies!

On tap today is KPC, I awoke with a bit of DOMS across my back, chest and arms guess yesterday's workout did work my upper body good. ;)

* Tammy - ewww so sorry you are feeling sick, I hope that stomach bug leaves your system pronto

* Becky - oh geesh so sorry for your lack of a restful night of sleep.

* Phyllis - hey! sleeping in is sometimes what we could all use don't knock yourself today for not doing PLB as planned. I hope your thumb gets to feeling better. :D
Cathe is supposed to be filming that 4 day split series that I really want the end of this month but no presale yet :(

Hellos to all who follow have a great day everyone ;)

Mornin' Folks.

I slept in...didn't get up until 7:15 this morning. LOL

Today is an easy day. I only have Cardio Sculpt Express on tap.

Tammy: Hope you can get through your work out and that you feel better.

Becky: Good job on the chest DOMS and sorry about your bad night's sleep. I slept a bit later this morning cause I had trouble sleeping myself between 3 and 4am.

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day. Sorry about your thumb.

Vilma: Three cheers for DOMS! Enjoy KPC! Should be a goodie with u/b DOMS already set in!}(

My workout is done!

I did PS back, BM2 back x2 and StepWORKS instead of Stepblast!
That one was for you Phyllis!:7
I was wrong about the music, but it's still good, upbeat music and a tough but fun workout !
I am dripping wet !
It is mostly straight stepping but you know Cathe...she sneaks a blast in too !;-)

WATER!!!!! WATER!!!!!!!.........:p :p

Happy Tuesday Everyone!:D

Hi everyone,

Becky, I am also sorry you are having sleep issues, that is no fun at all!

I believe Cathe mentioned that, if she had time this year she would film a step workout in the same vein as RS. I believe that was mentioned at the end of her layout of the filming plan for this year..

Today was MIS and stretchmax, but I have not time for that stretch after that long of a muscle workout. It felt good though.

Have a great day,

Thanks for the get well wishes...tummy is feeling much better :7

Conni ~ MIS was one of my first Cathe's...gotta dig it out soon.

Becky ~ Sorry you didn't sleep well. I have StepWorks, but I don't recall if I've ever done...another oldie to dig out!

Wendy ~ How's Joey? Have the terrible 2's showed up yet? }(

Vilma ~ Mmmmm...DOMS! Don't you love it when your body tells you "good job"? }(

Phyllis ~ Does your Dad want to adopt?

Heather ~ Now you've got us all wantin to do Step Works :7

Hey Gals.

Ended up putting off Cardio Sculpt until tomorrow due to some big DOMS in my back and obliques.

I made today leg day instead and here's what I did:

MIS: warm up, glute/leg section
PUB: calf work, stability ball section, stretch

Hurts so good!}(

Tammy: Oh boy have terrible 2's set in!}( At the same time though, he has become soooo freakin' lovable!:+ It's the best!!! He hugs me 1000 times a day now where I used to have to beg for it before! I think he does it on purpose to make up for all of the trouble he gets into!:p

Daily Check-in

After my quiet time this morning, I had fun with Cardio and Weights. My knees were crying this morning, so I may need to take a break from Pit Bull’s cardio boot camp class until I get closer to my goal weight. I am thinking about going once a month to measure my progress. Even with modifications, the class was not as joint friendly last night. Live classes are so unpredictable, and I never know what to expect. It is so much easier to rotate and modify my Cathe workouts because I am familiar with all the moves and know which workouts to avoid doing on consecutive days. Not to mention, I need more pure cardio after work.

Speaking of cardio, I went to the club after work and gave the new cardio equipment a whirl. I started with the arc trainer. Mercy! I lasted 5 minutes then moved to the recumbent bike for 30 minutes and wrapped up my workout with 10 minutes on the elliptical. Pit Bull and the other trainers in the fitness center got a good laugh when I walked out of the cardio room and exclaimed, “That thing burns my butt!” She told me how much she has missed those classic Heather moments. I personally enjoy the elliptical more. The gliding motion is smoother and more fun in my experience. I am concerned that this new machine might be a butt bulker too. I love having a personal LCD TV. Having something to watch makes the time fly, but I quickly changed the channel when I started because I did not want to watch the Food Network and lust after food during my workout! I have always hated cardio equipment and never last longer than a few minutes. I actually enjoyed my workout tonight.

Phyllis, the Cardio Hits DVD is a great buy! If they still have Step Works on VHS, go for it. There are no premixes on this DVD. I am not wild about Power Max, but I love Step Fit as well. Cathe is not making any promises about filming another step workout anytime soon.

Tammy, I am glad you are feeling better. You definitely need to give Step Works a whirl. It is one of her best!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.