Daily Check-in, Tuesday, January 2, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:
Blender- "Body Shop: Shoulders & Biceps" - 23 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training #121- 30 min. Fast Paced Rowing & Weights AMRAP
Peloton- 10 min. Arms & Strength workout

That's it.....

Nora, hope you enjoyed your New Year's Day & the football games! Never could get into football,
I enjoy basketball & baseball.....I guess because I understand them, never could get the hang of
football!! When I was in high school, I went to plenty of football games, because I was on the
Drill Team and we always performed at half-time with the band, etc and we always had to sit still
during the first half but it was usually talk, talk, talk, :), but the second half we were "free" and
it was usually walking round & round the football field, still talking, talking :)

Have a good day!

IMAX 2 for me today! Praying I make it through. LOL

Good morning, Linda! Great job on

Way to knock it out on the second day of the New Year!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did PHA Lite - only 2 sets. I added on 2.0 core/abs for 12 minutes. I was sweating with this one.

Annette - Sounds like you got a lot of "exercise" in over the past couple of days
Anita - Welcome back!
Linda - Nice long workout to start your week :) Upper body and cardio
Nora - sorry you ankle isn't good enough to work out on. That's a bummer! I guess a few more days of resting it will help. I hope you are able to do some upper body or core workouts

Happy New Year Everyone. Back to the grind with a busy day ahead!

Good luck with IMAX 2 Anita….I like all the IMAX workouts….
Siobhan, good job with 2 sets of PHA live & abs/core from STS 2. Those PHA workouts
can get ya! :)

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- So cool you were on drill team in high school, that sounds like that was fun. Yeah, I know not everyone likes football. I always liked football even in high school.
The only sport related thing I did was one year I went out for track as a personal challenge to get in shape.
I did work in summers during high school for a local minor league baseball team in concessions, that was fun. That was a fun walk down memory lane:)

Great job on today's workouts with:

Today's workouts:

Way to get it done and inspire, WTG and high fives!! Have a good day;)

Anita- I know you'll be great and have fun with Imax 2. Imax 2 was a fun one and the music so fun, like the Pina Colada song, fun stuff! Have a good Tuesday;)

Siobhan- Thanks for your kind words about my ankle I've rested it Sunday and Monday. So I thought I'd see how it goes getting back into it.

Awesome job on today's workout with:

PHA Lite - only 2 sets. I added on 2.0 core/abs for 12 minutes. I'm sure you did work up a nice sweat on that workout. I am another PHA lover so fun and challenging.
WTG and high fives!;) Now go and enjoy the rest of your day:)

Annette- Hello's and waves. Thanks for your reply. I did get to try Gloved Up & Sweaty and the jump Rope add-on. I had fun, really love the jump rope add on. I don't have those cute boxing gloves I have weighted gloves 1 pound each instead.
I enjoyed the workout but noticed alot of moves I've seen before in other dvds. Still fun and one I'll use again and again. The add-on is the big hit at least with me, loved it. Have a great workout and fun day;)

Here's today's workout:

Starting a new workout program ( Bike & Bells Thrive 3 mos program) we'll see how it goes.

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 40-min NO REPEAT Full Body Strength Training w/dumbbells = 43Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- METABOLIC BOOST!- INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout RWk 7: THE FINISHERS= 38 Min

Les Mills Combat - Warrior 2 Lower Body Lean Out= 30 Min

Enjoy your Tuesday with a smile:)

Nora

That was a fun walk down memory lane:)
Yep, it’s fun to travel down that lane once in awhile:)

Your Bike & Bells program sounds fun! Good job today with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 40-min NO REPEAT Full Body Strength Training w/dumbbells = 43Min & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- METABOLIC BOOST!- INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout RWk 7: THE FINISHERS= 38 Min. & Les Mills Combat - Warrior 2 Lower Body Lean Out= 30 Min. Good long one!

Boo Hoo, the Christmas movies are over…I guess…. I really enjoyed them this year
and watched a lot that were really good. I‘ll miss them.

Hi ladies,

Today was a 75 minute weight workout including machine for back, dumbbells for chest (started out with 17.5, then 20 then 25), biceps, triceps and shoulders. Then did the sled and managed to push 695.5 pounds, not quite as far but far enough. My arms were shaking and I had to unload it myself .

Then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a nice stretch.

Now to run some errands.

Great workouts ladies!

Last edited:
Hi girls!

Just drive by corrections,

I put in the wrong Les Mills Combat disc. The workout I did was Les Mills Cobmat- Warrrior 1 Upper Body Blow Out= 30 Min. I must have wrotethe wrong one down by mistake. So there's that mistake and I added on YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Post Workout Stretching - Stay for dessert!= 11 Min . I needed that stretch, felt great.

Ok ladies enjoy your evening, good night;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.