Daily Check-in, Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Last night add in workout:
Blender- "Low Impact & Compound Weights" - 32 min.

Today's workouts:
CatheLive- "Strong Express: Upper Body" - 36 min.
YT-Workout with Roxanne- 10 min. Yoga Block Core Workout

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of ICE LIS - the first part = 24 minutes. I added on 20 minutes of Boho B. Pilates (2 separate 10 minute practices).

Nice workout this morning Linda! Wowza. Last evening and this morning

Great to see you both checking in yesterday, Nora and Annette. Annette - can you help me understand the wall washing? That sounds like a big job.

Have a great day everyone.

Nice workout Siobhan! I started a new poll about equipment you llke to use in Cathe
workouts.......under Open discussion.....pls vote!

Happy Tuesday girls:)

Linda- Thanks for ging us started. Great job on last night's workout with:

Blender- "Low Impact & Compound Weights" - 32 Min.- Nicely done:)
Also a great job on today's workouts with:

CatheLive- "Strong Express: Upper Body" - 36 Min.- Sounds great I love Strong & Sweaty and can imagine an express would awesome as well.
YT-Workout with Roxanne- 10 Min. Yoga Block Core Workout- sounds really great, nice variety. Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with : ICE LIS - the first part = 24 Min - Bravo!
Bo ho Beautiful - Pilates (2 separate 10 minute practices)= 20 Min - Nicely done! Enjoy the rest of your day with a smile;)

Annette- Have a great workout & a blessed day;)

Anita- Hello's & w aves- Hope you are doing ok and feeling well.

Lannette- just a drive by hello and wave in case you drop by, have a good day;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30-min NO REPEAT U.B. Strength W/o= 31 Min
TaeBo Celebrity Fit Sculpt = 44 Min
CoffeyFit "Raw" Total Body Strength - Functional Strength = 19 Min

Have good day, girls and enjoy;)

Nora

Siobhan- Sorry for the confusion. I was working on little sleep when I posted that. Thinking of you all wishing you all the weekends best.;)

I needed to punctuate or phrase better. If I tried to fix it up I'd say the following. Thinking of you girls and wishing you all the weekends best. I hope that's better. :)

Hi ladies,

Today was another long one, I signed up to be a beta tester for a fitness person through Facebook so I was fiddling with her workouts.

Needless to say a couple exercises weren't doable either by way of our benches at the gym weren't set up to do that particular exercise or I physically can't do them.

So here is the rundown of my 103 minute workout, started with the back machine, then onto incline bench press and flyes (incline bench press was one of the test exercises), seated shoulder press(beta exercise), attempted with the bench in the incline to do bicep curls but the dumbbells kept hitting part of the bench making it difficult to complete. (Beta exercise) Then I did back rows on the incline bench,(beta exercise), I did seated clean and press and overhead triceps. I also did some shoulder work with the cables.

After all that I used the sled for cardio, pulled 5, pushed 6, pulled 7 , pushed 8 roughly 20 minutes.

Then I did floorwork for legs, abs and glutes and had a nice talk with a new mom.

Then finished with heavy bag work for 15 minutes, using the air bike for 2 minutes.

Then I remembered that I wanted to try some different shoulder exercises that I saw on Facebook so I tried them using light plates that were downstairs where the bags are. So I was done.

Ran to the store to get a birthday card for my brother only to get home and find that the mail had come early so I missed getting the letter out today, sigh.

There you have it. With all the upper body I was using 10, 15 and 17.5 pound dumbbells.

Nice workouts ladies!

Last edited:
Nice workout Annette! Doing a bit of everything it seems! :)

Nice workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30-min NO REPEAT U.B. Strength W/o= 31 Min. TaeBo Celebrity Fit Sculpt = 44 Min. & CoffeyFit "Raw" Total Body Strength - Functional Strength = 19 Min. WTG!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.