Daily Check-In Tuesday, 2/23

Good Morning Glories

I have the shoulder/tricep work from STS#19, did the chest work yesterday. I also have to clean up my diet...I've managed to pack on an extra 10 pounds and it has to go. Anyone have any diet tips?

Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Good morning. Rest day for me as I had a horrible workday yesterday, so I needed to rest a bit more.

Beavs, how was that D Austin workout? Did she get on your nerves? I remember that I used to tape her workouts from the TV and do a couple of segments at a time. The workouts were outside at different locations and that make it a little better. :)

Hi Girls !

Today is disc 22 chest, shoulders, triceps. I HEART meso 2 . Am having a blast with it !

Tammy, DH and I have taken a different approach than we ever have before. Trying to watch SUGAR intake. In the past few weeks DH has lost 8 pounds , watching sugar only. No workout .
Just a thought.

Phyllis, I hope today is better at work for you !

Becky

Good morning - My work schedule yesterday ended late so I didnt get the chance to work out. Today I will do yesterday's Shred III and Shred II work out....I hope.

Tammy - I've given up chocolate and junk sugar for Lent. I'm only allowing myself natural sugars from fruits. My mid morning and mid after snacks are usually carrots or apple slices. Trying to keep the foods in their most natural state and portions to the recommended serving sizes is what has helped me. I'm drinking tons of water too.

Phylis/Beavs - Denise is the person I started working out with eight years ago. She started it all for me but I really didnt see much change until I moved to Cathe.

Have a great workout today.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

I am also on the weight watcher train. I am trying to cut out sugar for the most part, sweets are my downfall. I am also trying to drink more water and I am starting a food journal today. So we can do this together!!!

I did step today - Seasun's Stepping Up and core.

I really think our diets are the answer, I think we all work out diligently. The winter has always been my time to gain, and I am not a happy person right now.

I am doing cardio core circuit after work.

Phyllis, I confess I didn't even do the DVD yet. I cannot stand Denise! I also don't like her giving out food/medical advice "soy is best" when she is unqualified and a product pimper (although not as bad as Jillian Michaels).

Tammy...I hear ya! For me it's keeping my portion sizes small, eating fairly clean, and keeping my sweet treats small. Sugar gets a bad rap, but I found that if I eat a small meal, even one I would like another helping of, I quick top it off with a little sweet treat (a couple of tiny butterleaf cookies and a 4 oz milk) I am satisfied and definitely don't want another helping of garlicy whatever after a nice little cookie.

I've also been preparing lots of one dish meals and freezing them for lunches. Today I am having a bowl of black bean and sweet potato chili. :p

Hi all,

Tammy I have been fighting the weight battle most of my adult years, no help sorry.

I did Gym Style Back, Shoulders and biceps (select exercises) and MIS for abs for my workout.

Busy day yesterday took oldest to Harrisburg for a college interview and aptitude test, he didn't pass so will have to try again another day which means another trip, sigh. He'll pass now he knows what to expect.

Have a great day!!:p

Unbelieveable!!! another evening of working late and no work out!!! Two nights in a row :mad:

Why couldnt I have been born rich instead of beautiful :eek:

Carmen.

Carmen,

Sorry you didn't get to work out again today. :(

but......I LOVE your comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.