Daily Check in Tues Oct 17

Good Morning Phyllis and all who follow!

Phyllis: Good job on the work out considering your allergies! Don't worry about skipping the KM blasts!

I have a Cathe cardio on tap for today. All I know is that it's NOT going to be an IMAX as I have that scheduled for thursday's workout!}(

Ciao bellas!:*

Good Morning Fit Chix!

PlyoX for me today.

Phyllis: Those KM blasts hold a huge dread factor for me. I hope your allergies feel better soon.

Wendy: Enjoy your cardio day!

Jane: CTX Step&Intervals is a great workout...but then again, I like all of the CTX series. Enjoy your week off!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning Phyllis, Wendy, and Tammy and all that follow...

Phyllis - I think I am the only one who loves those KM blasts....but I doubt I could do them all stuffed up. Hope your allergies get better soon.

Wendy - Have fun with Cathe cardio.

Tammy - It is a great workout as I am finding all of CTX Xpress to be.

It is a rainy morning here in NC. I am listening to it pour down as I type. Yesterday along with LL and the PLB SB segment I did about 30 minutes of PowerMax and really hit the wall on my legs. They need a break and was telling me this quite firmly yesterday.

Today is suppose to be my rest day but since I am going out of town Thurs through Sunday, I am going to work out today and tomorrow. I won't get much done except for some stretching and maybe some abs while I'm gone.

Today is UB day. I was looking at the compendium last night and believe I'll do some UB out of SS, either the SS UB (30 minutes) or the UB Blast (1 hour).

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

I decided to go for a bit of everything today, so I did Amy Bento Hi/Lo Cardio Pump, then Stretchmax 1.

Have a great day.

Good morning fit friends,
I got the new Powerstrike DVD yesterday, so that ended up being my cardio of choice. It didn't get me as sweaty as I expected, but I imagine that's because it's new and a I stood and stumbled more then actually working out in alot of spots. Once I know it, I expect it to kick my butt as much as Millenium 1 and 2. Today is an interval day, so I'm planning on Interval Max when I get home.

Hi all,

I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camps' cardio premix today. Ended up doing the warm up twice when the DVD messed up.

Have a great day!!:7

My Cathe cardio of choice today was kickboxing:

KPC w/u, medium and high intensity drills
KM blasts and stretch

Total time: 55 mins

Ciao bellas!:*

Hi everyone!! Today I did High Step Challenge for the first time. I really loved that workout. It seemed to fly by for me. I will enjoy that one in my rotation when it comes around again...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.