Daily Check in Tues Mar 9

pwmatt

Cathlete
Disc 22 - chest, shldrs and tris is complete! I do love getting my workout done early. Now I'm done for the day!

I didn't watch too much of the Oscars - fell asleep after Neil Patrick Harris. Has anyone seen "The Hurt Locker" ? I don't think it is my type of movie. I wanted Avatar to win.

I've been using a new type of bar soap. It's called "Kiss My Face". I LOVE it! It has olive oil in it adn after only a few uses, my skin is incredibly soft! If you can find it, I recommend you try it. I found it at a vitamin store.

Hi Phyllis,

I am also an Avatar fan. I really have no interest in another war movie, to be honest, and I really liked Avatar. Not surprised about the loss though, the academy really hates James Cameron.

Today was a circuit - I did Michelle's Total Body Breakthrough Circuit. I don't care what anyone says, this is an advanced workout. I don't understand the intermediate rating on it at all.

Have a good day!

Good Morning !

Phyllis- I totally agree about getting my workout done EARLY ! This morning was Hiit Pyramid and it's short and I am done now ! yay !!!!! That one nearly kills me !

I didn't watch any of the Oscars, probably mainly because I haven't seen ANY of the movies ! I'm hopelessly behind. Oh well.

I'll look for that soap Phyllis. I've read about it somewhere- and now with your comments, I'm interested !!

Hi everyone else ! Have a good one !

Becky

Hi Everyone! I wish I could exercise early. I love staying in bed until the last possible minute. Then I rush around getting ready. Today its KPC for me. I cant wait.

I've heard wonderful review of the Kiss my face line. The lotions and soaps are very nice. A few years back I was taking a health and wellness class in college and the instructor recommended it.

I watched about 30-45 min of the Oscars on and off while flipping around the channels. They use to be fun to watch. Now....I'm not that crazy about it. The winners are too predictable now. I guessed 3 or 4 of the winners without ever seeing any of the movies...

Have a great day everyone!!

Carmen.

Quick workout I have a substitute teaching job this afternoon, so I did CTX partial back, all of chest (ok no push ups) and all of shoulders for my very quick workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.