Daily Check-in Thursday, October 12th, 2023

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I have to start and finish early today as the pipes are being changed throughout my house today. The workers are arriving early!

Today I did Cathe's Flex Train - 35 minutes only as it's time to move on...

Yeah to everyone getting in a workout. Annette - I hope to see you reporting gym workouts again very soon.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone! Wow, Siobhan, you are early this AM! Good job in getting
in 35 min of Flex Train! That's dedication! Hope all goes well with your pipe work
today.

Today's workouts:

Blender- STS 1 & 2 Weight Plate & Med Ball Abs - 20 min.
IFit- "Krabi Town Streets Treadmill Walk, Thailand" - 20 min.
IFit- "Pisa Recovery Bike Ride, Pisa, Italy" - 20 min.
Beautiful scenery in both the Thailand & Italy treadmill & bike workouts!

Everyone have a good day!

Happy pre-Friday:)

Siobhan- Wow! You are off to an early start. Oh the pipes through out your house are being replaced, oh boy. I hope the workers do a great job and get it done as soon as possible.
Bravo for you getting in a workout with all that going on. Great job on today's workout with:

Flex Train = 35 minutes only
double high fives for getting it done today, WTG!!;

Linda- Wow! Look at you today. Bravo on today's workout with:

Blender- STS 1 & 2 Weight Plate & Med Ball Abs - 20 min.
IFit- "Krabi Town Streets Treadmill Walk, Thailand" - 20 min.
IFit- "Pisa Recovery Bike Ride, Pisa, Italy" - 20 min.
Beautiful scenery in both the Thailand & Italy treadmill & bike workouts! No doubt, lucky you and what fun.

Bravo and double high fives!! Way to be awesome! Have a good day and enjoy;)

Annette- I hope you get your car back soon.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Get FIT! Stay STRONG! Be HAPPY! 30 min Indoor Cycling Class= 30 Min

Have a great day everyone:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Well, Today I managed to walk to the gym which was my cardio workout. It was a 30 minute walk (so 15 minutes there and 15 minutes home) plus a 67 minute weight workout at the gym, YAY!! Including barbell for chest, the back machine, dumbbells for chest, back, shoulders, triceps and biceps plus floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

So a nice long workout for me.

Nice workouts and new pipes , whoohoo!

Nice job Annette with your walk to & from the gym and 1 hour+ at the gym! That was a
good idea!

nice workout Nora with Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Get FIT! Stay STRONG! Be HAPPY! 30 min Indoor Cycling Class. More cardio again today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.