Daily Check-in Thursday, November 2nd 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 2.0 Lower Body Part - how did I miss these? I feel like I have a bunch of new Cathe workouts. I'm in heaven. I only did 36 minutes, blowing off the calf raises and stretch. I moved onto 10 minute of cardio with Oliver S.

Annette - that makes sense the PT might have been trying to get you to work with him
Nora - waves to you friend. I hope you get in a workout today
Linda - No doubt you are finishing your workout right now!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning all!

Yes, Siobhan, I'm running a little late this AM! :) Great job with 2.0 Lower Body this morning
& 10 min of cardio with Oliver.

Today's workouts:

KCM- Your Best Body- (did a mix of Biceps, Triceps, Abs & Legs) - 20 min
YT-Live Fitness- 5 min.Lower Body Kettlebell workout
VideoSki- 20 min. Sugarloaf, Maine skier workout

Everyone have a good day!

Hi ladies,

Today was roughly an 80 minute weight workout including barbell, back machine, dumbbells for chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders, calf machine, and then the sled.

Get ready to be amazed, Tuesday I did 11 plates, so today I managed to do 630 pounds!!!!! That is 11- 45 pound plates plus a 25 pound plate plus 10 more pound plus the sled weighs 100 pounds. That is my highest to date, sorry no video.

My legs were shaking at the end. Finished after a long break with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Hurray!! For me.

Nice workouts ladies.

Happy pre- Friday ladies:)

Siobhan- Thanks for starting us off today! Sorry abot the late check in. I had some flu like post injection syptoms today
making tough to ge going. I did power through iot though and got in a workout. Great job on today's workout with:

Cathe's 2.0 Lower Body Part approx.= 36 Min
YT- Oliver S.- Cardio = 10 Min

WTG! and high fives!! Amazing taking on Cathe's 2.0 Lower Body and your Oliver S. Cardio, awesome job :) Have a nice evening;)

Linda- Great job as usual on today' workouts with:

KCM- Your Best Body- (did a mix of Biceps, Triceps, Abs & Legs) - 20 min (Love It)
YT-Live Fitness- 5 min.Lower Body Kettlebell workout (Ooh sounds good)
VideoSki- 20 min. Sugarloaf, Maine skier workout ( love those passport workouts- I don't ski but I could definitely see ski machine wokout, WTG on allthose wonderful workouts.
Enjoy your evening:)

Annette- You are a gym weight workout legend and inspiration, you go grilfriend, that is awesome!!

Another no holds bar gym weight workout of 80 Minutes. You hit it all muscle groups :
Back, Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, and Calves. Utilizing machines, barbells, dumbbells. plus a phenomenal 630 Pounds on the sled!! Whoo Hoo High fives!! Just WOW!! That is awesome Bravo on your workout today, quadrople high fives!!!!
Have nice relaxing evening and enjoy & God bless;)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast = 49 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min

Have a wonderful evening ladies;)

Nora

Glad you were able to get in your workout Nora! Great job!
ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast = 49 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.