Daily Check-In Thursday March 20

Good morning Cathy and all who follow !

Yesterday was itrain/stretch, today is a favorite, LIC/shoulders/calves/core.:7

Have a good one!

Becky

Good Thursday Morning Hellos to Cathy,Becky, Phyllis & All who follow

Today I'm doing an itread 40m which ever one I see in my ipod I will do ;)

Yesterday I ended up doing GS chest & triceps and GS shoulders, somehow my shoulder joints felt 'dry'? Hard to explain but I may need to get something to help lubricate my joints, oy aging is rearing its ugly head - bah!

Today I need to get small baskets for my kiddos I just usually give them an itunes music card or something I feel they can use.

Good Morning All

Today was LIC. Haven't done it in a while, love the band work.

Today is a busy day for us... Last day of school before spring break and vacation:7 After school we are headed to the Library, Rita's ices for our free ice:) and then we are baking Hammantashin! Yum! The kids like to eat the raw dough, can't say I blame them!:9 Oh, and somewhere in there we (older DS and I) are getting hair cuts!! Whew, I'm tired already!LOL

Have a GREAT day everyone!
Deanie

Phyllis~ The boys posted that on the huge calendar I have in the kitchen days ago!!:7 I am toast if I forget!LOL

Deanie

Good morning,

Hi everyone,

Cardio day today. I did Gay Gasper CIA 2701, which leaves excited for her newest offering. Hopefully we will be getting lots of cardio next week!

Last day at the office for the week, yeah!

Hi all,

I did some shoulders, then triceps and biceps and abs off of the PS series today for my workout.

Hope you all have a great first day of Spring.

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.