Daily Check in Thursday April 4th, 2024

Good Thursday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Cathe Live - Strong and Fit for chest and triceps and added on a 20 minute yoga workout from Boho Beautiful.

Did I read correctly that Lannette won't be checking in so much going forward?

Have a great day friends!

Good morning Siobhan and all! Nice choice of a CatheLive today "Cathe Live - Strong and Fit for chest and triceps and & 20 minute yoga workout from Boho Beautiful. Good job
yesterday with a CatheLive as well.

Today I also did a CatheLive- "Functional Fitness Circuit" - 50 min. It's one of my favorites
and since it was a longer one, that's it for my workout today.

Everyone have a good day!

Good morning:)

Siobhan- Thanks for getting us started this morning. Great job on today's workout with:

Cathe Live - Strong and Fit for chest and triceps
YT- Boho Beautiful Yoga = 20 Min

Nicely done on your workouts today. Have a good day:)

Linda- Great job on toay's workout with:

CatheLive- "Functional Fitness Circuit"= 50 min.
Oh that sounds so fun, good stuff

Bravo, well done. Have an amazing day;)

Hello's & waves to Anita,and Annette. I hope you each have great workouts and a even better day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling= 20 minute BOOSTED HIIT Ride= 21 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-GLUTES, LEGS, & THIGHS | 20-min Lower Body Strength Workout with Dumbbells= 24 Min

Billy's BootCamp- Cardio Sculpt = 53 Min
Optional: DB pairs #1, #2,or #3's

Enjoy your day ladies:)

Nora

Missed you yesterday Nora! I forgot you mentioned that you would be out of town.

Great workout today:
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling= 20 minute BOOSTED HIIT Ride= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-GLUTES, LEGS, & THIGHS | 20-min Lower Body Strength Workout with Dumbbells= 24 Min & Billy's BootCamp- Cardio Sculpt = 53 Min

You made up for no workout yesterday by kicking it today!

Hi ladies,

Today was a 107 minute circuit consisting of weight work including back machine, cables for shoulders and dumbbells for chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders.

Then the sled strap pulled 6, pushed 7, strap pulled 8 and then pushed 12 and then had to unload it.

Then went to floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with one exercise for back abd obliques.

Then finished up with the heavy bag glove boxing and kicking for 20 minutes then did a stretch. Ended up longer probably due to the extra cable work.

Now I am finished.

Nice workouts everyone!

Annette- Wow!! You are my hero, thati is an awesome warrior workout with: Crosstraining gym workout from DB's to sled straps pulls, to floor work for legs, glutes ,and abs. Then for the grand finale heavy bag w/gloves boxing nad kicking for 20 Min and then a very well deserved stretch. Bravo Annette that is awesome, you are a legend;)

Have a blessed and relaxing evening;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.