Daily Check-in Thurs Aug 3

gym_mom

Cathlete
Morning everyone!

Hope it's going to be cooler today - weather man says it'll be hot until the storms move in tonight. Can't wait for the break in the humidity.

Today is a rest day. Funny, it's the first time in a while that I don't feel like I really need one. I'm taking it anyway because I'll be able to get into work early. I am swamped at work so I can use the extra time.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Good morning Claude and everyone to follow!

I had an unexpected rest day yesterday and I felt guilty the whole day. I hate that b\c it doesn't feel like a rest day. I spend my time dwelling on how I'm going to fit in all my wo's.

Today, I did S\H back, BM back , CTX kickbox cardio and abs. I feel that I need to up my cardio. so I'll do that on next week's rotation.

Meg, thanks for the info on Reynauds. I'm not sure if that what my problem is. I think I may be ultra sensative to cold.

Have a great day! Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CTX AllStep and GS C/T for me today.

Claude: Enjoy your rest day.

Phyllis: I like your rotation this week.

Wendy: Ripped came yesterday. I plan on trying it out on Saturday.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning ladies. This morning I did Step Max and in an hour I have a friend coming over and we're gonna do KickMax together. (I am a trying to turn my friends into Catheites). I may do something from ab hits while I wait for her to get here.

I hope everyone has great workouts today!

-Becky

Morning Fit Friends!:)

Tammy, Can't wait to hear what you think!? If you like it, Slim and Lean is a must as well!;)

Today will either be the ellipitcal at the gym or Imax at home. I have some time to decide...}(

Have a good day!

Good Morning my Buff Buddies!:D

I've been MIA due to a migraine (lost 3 days as usual). So no workouts, and no check-ins.
Today I did a short weight workout....Supersets u/b 34 min. premix.
Didn't have time for more since I am doing laundry, cleaning and packing........tomorrow morning early we leave for a week in Hilton Head!!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7 YAY!!!

It's been a stressful summer and I can't wait to go and get away and relax.

I am doing everything last minute and normally have lists and days to prepare, but I figure as long as I remember my swimsuit, I'm GOOD TO GO!!!;) :7

No formal workouts for me while I'm gone but I will walk everyday and play in the ocean .

I'll miss you all!!

Morning,

I had a great workout last night after I finished MM I went swimming very relaxing.

Tonight, Legs & Glutes, afterwards I’m either going walking or for a swim.

Teddygirl~

Humidity seems higher this morning than the last 2 morning probably because they are calling for rain this afternoon but only a 30% chance. So I was sweating buckets just doing weights this morning so I called it quits after that. I did PUB warm up, chest and back and was done!! Whew!! It is already hot!!!

Today is also my oldest son's 14th birthday!! His name is John!!:7

Hey ladies,

Haven't felt much like exercising, but want to try to get back into the swing of it.

Today:pUB chest,PS chest and MIS abs.

Annette, I hope your son has a great Birthday!

kim:)

Phyllis, I am glad that it probably isn't your problem! No problem on the info though!

Great job everyone!

Wendy and Tammy- if Tammy got hers, then I should be getting mine soon since we ordered the same time! CCan't wait!

I have circiuts planned for today. Not sure what yet.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Just wanted to say Hi!

No workout for me today. I am sweating just typing this. Relief is on the way, I hope!!

Broght the kids to see a Bubble Mania show our library sponsered. Really cool ways to blow bubbles. Check out the book at your local library or book store.

Elaine,

Trying hard to keep cool!:)

Good morning fit gals.

I have a very busy today so I will just be doing Gs tr,Back and Chest. No cardio for me today. Have a great day:)

Susan

Daily Check-in

I am checking in late tonight because I was running late again this morning. After my Bible study, I did Supersets. This is such a fun workout. The time flies! I love the music too.

I am pondering the possibility of adding another cardio workout every week. Two rest days a week is starting to make me nuts! I want to move, and I am having IMAX2 withdrawals! I will see how much energy I have in the morning.

Sweet dreams!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.