Daily Check in, Thurs. 1/18

Missy Hiett

Cathlete
Hi guys, I FINALLY got the first section of the Next Step down! Very exciting for me! Now I'm learning the second section which is the vertical step routine. The last section is dual steps. I went ahead and bought a second platform. My platform is bubbling really badly anyway, so it works out well. I'm just sorry there aren't more two platform workouts out there.

I don't check in every day but I do work out most days. I took Tuesday off this week.

We had a good snow, so I didn't have class yesterday. It's freezing here still. It was only 10 degrees earlier this morning. I hate it!

Hope you are all doing great!

Hi Missy and all who follow,

Today I went to the gym and did 50 minutes on the elliptical machine for my cardio day. Stayed within the fat burning/fitness level with my heart rate.

I was back down to my low,finally, again this morning.

Have a great day and workout [emoji16][emoji3]!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Missy - sounds like you are really getting the hang of all that stepping. I saw some dual step on YouTube although they may have called it something else. I have two steps here as well, for when I work out with house guests or when I need extra risers on just 1 step.

Today I did High Reps premix upper body, but not doing all of the core yet. I then did KCM Cardio pump premix cardio shoulders and arms.

Later on when Mick was fussy and wanted to be held I did a Jessica Smith power walk while holding him, so not using upper body just doing all the steps but boy was that tough on my back... walking for 20 min holding approx. 7 kg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi girls, not much to report, I really did take a rest day today. I'm working on another Bootcamp blender workout. I just finished blending it
and it's 58 min. ! EEK, I don't usually make them that long !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.