Daily Check In Sunday June 10th

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Ladies.

Today is a rest day for me but I plan on doing some yoga later.

I'll be crackin' down on the practical portion of my P/T exam in a few hours...FINALLY! LOL I have to complete it, get it transferred over to a DVD and in the mail by July 15!

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is yoga for me too, probably Eion Finn's PY4H :7....my body REALLY needs this.

Wendy ~ Good luck!

Heather ~ Accent? Me? LOL! I'm glad to hear things are moving in the right direction. Keep that positive attitude! :7

Hello to all that follow...I'll check back later.

Wendy Good luck in your exam. Don't you hat having things loom over you like that. It's a great feeling when it's done. :)

I was also going to rest today, but I'm feeling pretty good, so IMAX 3 isin my future. It is the start of the 2nd week of Cathe's rotation. Then it's off to do laundrymax,Avonmax(I'm and Avon rep), and kidsmax(we need to fill out job apps and college stuff)

Heather, who don't you join the clean eating check in with us? You already know the eating clean premise so come join us, There are all different levels of clean on this thread. It is certainly helping me stay accountable.

Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I'm done w/the practical exam! Now all I've got to do is make corrections to the essay portion and get the video transferred to dvd and I can send it in! WOOH!:)

Tammy, Did you enjoy your yoga today? I will be doing mine later. I can't get into yoga before sunset for some reason! LOL

Phyllis, How was IMAX 3 today? I haven't done that one in ages. I am actually itching to do IMAX 2 one day soon!}(

Hi ladies,

Wendy good luck on your exam and enjoy your yoga.

Tammy where in NY are from? I a New Yorker also I live about 90 minutes south of Albany, 90 minutes north of the city.

Phyllis I haven't done IMAX3 in a long time either. I only have it on HCE, I love the music and the step but some of the intervals are crazy high impact.}( I think IMAX2 is my favorite. :7

I wish I could enjoy yoga but I can't shut my mind off long enough too. I always end up thinking about other stuff.

Today I did RS warmup, combo 3, the challenge, CW upperbody, some butts and guts a portion of stretch max. All the while doing the laundry. I burned a good 700 calories, and broke an awesome sweat.:7

Have a great weekend.

Jenn;-)

WOW Jenn...great mish-mosh you did there girl! I think that was a well-earned 700 calories! Most of them were probably burned during the laundrymax portion of the work out ofcourse. ;-)

Phyllis ~ Good luck w/IM#3...I did bits and pieces of it yesterday as part of the HC Xtreme Hi/Lo Premix.

Wendy ~ I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my yoga session today...I'm so glad to be getting back to it. Thanks for the weekly nudge :) ;)

Jenn ~ YOWZERS! Awsome mish-mosh. I live outside of Albany...small world!

Hi everyone,

I actually thought I had checked in today, then realized I blew it! Great workout Jenn - You came up with a mishmosh to envy!

Good luck Wendy!

Phyllis - kudos to you, I just don't like that workout, but I know I have to do it...sometimes!

I did Gay's Cardio Step Express today instead of Imax 2, tomorrow is GS BSB and abs.

I got Jaris Ripped 1000 at Family Video, I may try it out this week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.