Daily check in Sunday february 20

mabel

Cathlete
Hai everybody,

OOh my god,I waked up this morning with a hangover.:+
So workout , I don,t think so.
Maybe later,I think it,s better to exercise en sweat all beer out
That,s what I did last night,drinking beer (to much)but it was very
enjoyable evening , and I have to pay for it.
Later I will tell you if I did a workout.

Anja

Hi and good morning Anja and everybody. Today is Low Max in my rotation.Have a great day everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Good morning!
Today was Body Max. It felt so good since I haven't worked out in 2 days. I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Have a blessed Sunday!

Hi all,

Mariangles, I love Low Max, its really has a lot of mooves that target the outer thigh, which can be a problem for me if I ignore it. Today is GS back, shoulders, and biceps; #2 core workout and 40 minutes of medium intensity cardio (not sure what yet).

Tracy

Good Morning.

Pregnancy is such a blessing!.....But such a curse at times too! lol By 3-4 in the morning I am one giant pain! Things just start to hurt and I toss and turn for the rest of the night! Last night/this morning it's my back this is giving me the biggest problem...it's usually my hips. GRRR! x(

Sandy-Getting back to you from yesterday's check in...No problem about the book. I am following the program loosely right now until I go for foodshopping again and I really like it so far. I am 6 months pregnant as of just a couple of days ago but I don't think my 3rd trimester technically begins for another week or so...it's so confusing! lol V'day dinner was wonderful, thank you!:)

Anja-Glad you had fun last night. Nurse that hang over and feel better fast!

Mariageles-I hope you enjoyed low max.

Carla-I remember when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I had to eat all of my food out of the blender for a week! lol

I dubbed yesterday my rest day and today is CTX: Step and Intervals straight up.

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Anja--
Drink lots of water today, and take a walk at some point. You'll be glad you did!!
PS: Got an Alka Seltzer?

:eek: :eek: Lisa

Hi everyone!

Today will be Musclemax for me, love that workout!! But I want to add some cardio on as well so I'd like to do the step portion of SJP.

Wendy, six months already!! WOW! Does time seem like it's flying by for you? Or are all those aches and pains you are experiencing now slowing down time for you?? I will have to get that book and try it out soon:)

Anja, yes definitely drink lots of water, that will help with the hangover. Hope you feel better soon!!

Carla, hope you recover quickly:)

Mariangeles, hope you enjoyed LowMax!

Tracy, sounds like a great workout there....let us know what type of cardio you ended up doing!

Have a great sunday everyone:7

Good morning....

Anja...sorry about the hangover...for me potato chips and pepsi used to work!! Sweating is also good...:)

Carla...wow...a good workout 2 days after getting your wisdom teeth pulled. I was blessed myself there. Had no problems at allgetting mine pulled although it was a LONG time ago!

Mariángeles...I hope you enjoy Lowmax. I thought it was very fun.

Tracy...GS back, shoulders and biceps is one of my favorites! I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Wendy...sorry about your uncomfortable sleeping...possibly you can sneak in a nap...:)

It is raining here and I am doing an 18 mile trail run. I am also doing the 1st and maybe 2nd segment on Coremax. Might even try Stretchmax when I get home from the run...

Have a good day ladies....:)...Carole

Lisa-Time really IS flying by. Everyone said that it would but I didn't believe them at first. Yes, I am afraid I am going to have to slow it down soon...different aspects of my work outs are becoming more difficult as I get farther along...more and more modifications are neccessary but as long as I just keep this bod moving somehow then I am ahead of the game, right? :)

Carole-Have a great run! (despite the rain):)

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Hai everyone,

I,m back again,
A lot of water ( what Lisa and Sandy also suggest)(thank you)
and exercise later my hangover is almost gone

I did ME and 30 min.crosstrainer and 45 min.walking outside(fresh air)
Now I am conquer a kan with chocolate eggs(easter)
I think I need the sugar

Have a nice Sunday!!

Anja

Hi everyone,

I'm in the middle of a family crisis. My mother, or as I call her Nanny, is dying. She had breast cancer & it has come back throughout her body. We are spending most of our time at the nursing home & it gets harder & harder to get a workout in. That may sound weird or selfish, but what I need it for is to keep me sane mentally. I will try to do something tonight if possible.

Mariangeles...I posted to you a day or 2 ago but I don't think you ever saw it, so will ask you here...what do you think of High Step? And also, I'm so glad your sound problems are better.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday...will try to post tomorrow. I could use some prayers, if it's something you do.

Ruth

Hello Everyone,

Today is my rest day. I didn't post yesterday, DH replaced the fan in the computer. Now it doesn't sound like a car engine. I did PUB yesterday.

Ruth, You will be in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

Well I'm going back to watching the Daytona 500. Go 17 :D

Laurie Mac

Oh Ruth, that is an awful experience. i am so sorry to hear about that. Cancer is a horible thing. i hope you get peace soon. keep us posted and know that you are most definately in my thoughts and prayers. hang in there honey.

jes;-)

Anja...glad you are feeling better. I haven't had one of those in like 15 years...:)

Marketa...I did read Kathryn's rotation and I have done P90X too. Good luck as I think its a great rotation. I'll be looking forward to your daily posts!

Ruth...I am sorry and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers...

The 18 miles about wiped my out today....LOTS of uphill and downhill and rain!! My friend I was running with is 59 and she is awesome...:)...Carole

Ciao tutti!

Today for me was KickMax and CoreMax #2. It was my first stab at KickMax - WOW! I know my legs will be screaming tomorrow. I never thought those blast intervals would end! I thought it was way harder than IM3.

Ruth: So sorry to hear what you are going through. Don't feel bad for feeling the need to workout. I know that working out for me helps me to deal with stress. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.