Daily Check-in Sunday 12-10

luvtorun

Cathlete
WAKE UP sleepy heads!!!

Good morning fit ladies....

Today is the B&G Standing Glutes and AB Timesaver premix.

How's everyone else doing? Having a good weekend?

Daily Check-in

Good morning, Jane! I am awake. This is my rest day, and I am planning to relax this afternoon after church. I got all my errands done yesterday, and there is nothing on my agenda today for a change!

My Cathe rotation is layering on the muscle soreness this week. My shoulders recovered just in time for sore triceps and biceps. My arms were sore for 48 hours. Thankfully, I recovered in time for my workout yesterday morning. I jogged on my rebounder as a warm-up and did Slow and Heavy Chest and Back. This is a tough workout! When I repeat this rotation in January, I may do this workout on Tuesday morning and save the shoulder workout for Saturday morning. I wish I could add the shoulder work to one of the other upper body workouts. It would be difficult to maintain my focus for that long, but I prefer to do heavy weight training during the week. When the weekend arrives, I want to play and have fun! I really like the workouts in this series. I am enjoying weight training more with 20-30 minutes of cardio as an extended warm-up.

Hugs to all who check-in today. Have a delightful day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning all.

Heather. I took a cue from you and did the WU and the 1st cardio section from LIC before I launched into GS chest and tris yesterday.
This morning the rotation calls for the scrambled cardio premix from DM.

Who is buying the Cathe calendar? I have 2007 calendars already, but I don't care. I'm buying this one.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Daily Check-in

Phyllis, the Drill Max scrambled cardio premix is a blast! :) She repeats some of my favorite drills in that one. I am definitely ordering a calendar. I am very visual, and this looks inspiring with all the pictures and quotes. I am also excited to see that Cathe is finally producing a new catalog. :7 I have been waiting for one for a long time. I do not have any of her old catalogs because they were no longer available when I started doing Cathe’s workouts. With the Cathe “Commit to Get Fit” calendar and the Cathe catalog and all her new DVDs together with old favorites, I will be all set to accomplish my fitness goals in 2007. :7 I am already making great progress. I looked in the mirror Friday morning and was amazed to see a visible difference in my body. It appears like a chunk of fat melted away overnight. My waist is smaller. My jeans are several inches too big in the waist, but my butt is keeping me in the same size. :eek: I had to stuff myself into these jeans the weekend after Thanksgiving, so this delights me. I have faith that my butt and thighs will start shrinking soon. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is my rest day, so I will be doing Eion Finn's Magically Hips premix from Power Yoga For Happiness.

Jane: I think B&G's is Cathe's best leg workout yet!

Phyllis: I am going to get a calendar to hang in my workout space.

Heather: Enjoy your rest day!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good Morning Girls.

I will be off to the gym shortly. It'll be the TM or the elliptical today. I wish I was in the mood to run but I'm really not which is why I am thinking the elliptical....Truth me told, I'm not even in the mood to work out at all! I was supposed to hit the gym EARLY this morning and went Christmas shopping instead!:eek:

Have a great day!

Good afternoon,

Sorry I forgot to check in earlier, had to get to church early this morning. Now all I want to do is go to bed, it just feels like one of those days, you know?
Anyways, I did GS CT and Coremax 1 this morning. Just got done baking more cookies ( jam thumbprints this time..yum) and my inlaws are coming over later. I really just want to go to bed..:(

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.