Daily Check-in, Monday, March 4, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! Hope everyone enjoyed and had a great weekend.

Today's workouts:

Blender- "All about the legs" - 27 min.
A 25 min. Hydrow mix consisting of: 5 min. Upper Body Mobility, 15 min. Upper Body Dumbbells
Strength, & 5 min. Stress Relief Restore.

That's it for today..I need to start Clean Max....I never have gotten there yet !!!

Happy Monday to all! We’re having a very busy day here. I’ll read everyone’s workouts later.

This morning I did Essentrics Body Sculpting Series Arm Blast & Posture Boost 30m + Slings Foundation: Happy Back & Spirals 19.5m

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Cathe Live Strong & Fit for back and biceps (45 minutes) and added on Cathe's recent live with the jump rope for 15 minutes. That workout is even better in segments! Wowza. Cathe was wearing her orange leggings with the pockets in the S & F workout. Good Golly she is just so fit!

Nice workout this morning, Linda and Lannette - a super early start for you both.

Waves to Anita, Nora and Annette!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning!

Today is up in the air. I’m pretty sure I have a compressed nerve in my back — my left leg keeps falling asleep. Going to call my Dr and see what’s up. (The same doctor who just told me I have a weak lower back and that’s it… LOL). But my left arm is also weird … I don’t know what’s going on. Will keep you posted!

Good morning!

Today is up in the air. I’m pretty sure I have a compressed nerve in my back — my left leg keeps falling asleep. Going to call my Dr and see what’s up. (The same doctor who just told me I have a weak lower back and that’s it… LOL). But my left arm is also weird … I don’t know what’s going on. Will keep you posted!
If your doctor doesn’t act on this I’d suggest a visit to urgent care or the ER.

Good morning fellow workout warriors:)

Linda- Way to kick start your day with some super fun workouts today with:

Blender- "All about the legs" - 27 min.
A 25 min. Hydrow mix consisting of: 5 min. Upper Body Mobility, 15 min. Upper Body Dumbbells
Strength, & 5 min. Stress Relief Restore- Boy I could use some stress relief and restore.

well done today. Enjoy your day;)

Lannette- You mentioned it being busy there righ now. Hopefully there will be a lull and you can take a breath. Nicely done with today's workouts with:

Essentrics Body Sculpting Series Arm Blast & Posture Boost 30 Min
Slngs Foundation: Happy Back & Spirals 19.5 Min

WTG & high fives. Have a wonderful day:)

Siobhan- Good morning:) I hope you had a nice weekend. Good job on today's workouts with:

a mix of Cathe Live Strong & Fit for back and biceps= 45 Min
Plus added on Cathe's recent live with the jump rope for 15 Min- That's a good one;) Vwey nice workout combo:)

Have a great day:)

Anita- Ooh please take care of you first. It does sound like there could be a nerve thing going on. Yes, please call your doctor know what going on and if you can get in today.
I would hit pause on the workout today see what the doc says or how your feeling. No worries the workout will be there when you are able. Have a good day and feel better;)
PS. I agree with Lannette take action either way;)

Annette- Hello! Have a fun workout and a wonderful day;)

Here's today's workouts:

Tae Bo Amped- Full Throttle = 55 Min With Amped Bar
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30 Min HIGH-BURN Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min

and maybe an add-on with
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min Not sure if I will see how I feel later

Take care all & have a good day;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did one of my own workouts from when I was teaching my class. It was my Kickbox Fun with Add Ons, 48 minutes roughly, including abs and a cooldown stretch at the end. I am sweating, and it was fun.

I got my contact issues resolved, I am returning the 3 unopened boxes of the left astigmatism contacts and getting my right contact back. I can see so much better using the right eye for distance, even if the left eye is slightly out of focus reading it is a far cry better than before. And I can see in-between distances with the right eye contact, yay!!

You gals need to talk me through my upcoming birthday because I don't like the number at all.

Have a great day! Anita, take it easy.

Nicely done Lannette with Essentrics Body Sculpting Series Arm Blast & Posture Boost 30m + Slings Foundation: Happy Back & Spirals 19.5m. Hope your day wasn’t “too
busy”

Siobhan, good choices with Cathe Live Strong & Fit for back and biceps (45 minutes) and added on Cathe's recent live with the jump rope for 15 minutes. Nice combo!

Anita, hope your back will soon feel better and hope you are feeling better all over!

Nora, nice workout with Tae Bo Amped- Full Throttle = 55 Min With Amped Bar &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30 Min HIGH-BURN Rhythm Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min. And maybe a Jessica walk!

Annette, good job doing one of your own workouts, Kickbox Fun with Add Ons, 48 minutes. I am sure it’s fun to revisit those.

I don’t know what your upcoming number is, Annette, but I have a “nasty” number
coming up this summer as well!

Hi ladies:)

I did add-on Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min done!

Have a good evening:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.