Daily Check in Monday January 16, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did my own WB EDT chest/triceps (15 minute block) + biceps/shoulders (same). I used the new S&S workouts for these blended workouts. They were a bit longer due to warm up and stretch. My whole body is sore today so there wasn't much I could do. Feet, ankles, shins, hands, fingers etc... are all sore from too much high intensity cardio and push ups. I need a spin bike and.. new shoes.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey Ceci, Good morning, we must have been typing at the same time ! Everyone have a good day., I did 2 short blender workouts, 16 min.
Xtrain cardio and 16 min. LIS Compound. Got it in my back/hip this morning, so I might have to dial it back today ! Elsie hasn't been with
us for a few days, she hasn't been feeling so great, but will be back on the boards soon ! Take care Elsie !!! :)

Hi gals,

Today I helped a younger woman learn how to use free weights and the cable machines. So I did some weight work with her, even got 4 reps at 125 pounds on the barbell. I did together with her about an hour of moderate weight work including abs.

Then I taught my aerobic/ kickbox circuit class to 6 ladies.

The little old lady was back again. She says she likes me[emoji55].

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I did take it easier today, as my left side of my back/hip still hurting. I got in 15 min. On my treadmill and 15 min.
On my elliptical, then finished with a Peloton 5 min cool down stretch. Everyone have a good evening.

The workouts that I mentioned in my earlier post were 2 that I did last night.....and probably
Shouldn't have :)

Hi ladies,

Elsie - I hope you will be back checking in again soon.

Linda - be careful!

Siobhan - do you have a spin bike? I am considering one as it would be good for low impact but high intensity, but I don't like how much space it requires... And the price of it. Plus I have never tried spinning.

Annette - I love how well your classes and going and the feedback you get!

Monday was a no real w/o day for me. Too busy with work and bball training, but once again I did ride my bike there so biked over 20km in total yesterday despite it being super cold out. So even without a w/o I managed to burn more cals in a day than my goal, so I was active enough.

I'd love to get a w/o in on Mondays but with the temporary change of location I don't get home until close to 8 and then still need to have dinner. In a month or so I will no longer have the long bike ride there and back so then I can w/o again on Mondays.

Hi ladies,

Today I did Cathe's Rock em Sock em Kickbox workout. I did the premix with the warm up, the main routine, blizzard blasts and cooldown stretch (61.52). I made it through the whole thing.

I have some shoulder DOMS so all the punches didn't help any.

Anyway I have lots to do today and I got a late start.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.