Daily Check In Monday Aug 3

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies - I'm anxiously awaiting to hear from my son this morning about the new baby. She was due by scheduled C-sect about 7:30 this morning.

Today is cardio for me. I may try a Zumba class after work today.

Tammy enjoy your day off.

How's everyone else today?

Carmen.

Good Morning !

Oh Carmen!!!! I'm so excited for you ! Are you pacing ?? lol
Can't wait to hear all about your brand new grandbaby!! :) And see pictures, of course ; )

Did you watch Cathe's Zumba class? I was thinking about you while I watched. Into the second dance, half the room dropped out ! It was funny. I said out loud, we are CATHE girls, we dont' know Zumba ! But it looked like a blast and I was cheering on the ones who hung in !

I did TF 30 and Stretch 10. I'm taking my dad back to the surgeon this morning and hopefully he'll be happy with his progress and give him the ok to drive again. I know he's getting anxious. ha

Have a great Tuesday everyone !

Hi everyone,

We are anxiously awaiting news and pics, Carmen. This is so exciting!

Becky - Good luck on the doctor appointment with your dad. I hope he gets the news he wants.

What do you think of TF?????

Today was total body weights - I did Jari's Slim and Lean. I will probably do a TJ tomorrow, I can't stay away from Chalene for too long!:rolleyes:

What do you all think of the latest Cathe presale?

Hi Everyone she's here!!! Gianna Dawn Cimino 7 lbs; 7 oz. I cant figure out how to post the picture on here. She's beautiful.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Carmen.

Hi all, late check in, I forgot.

Today my oldest turns 18 so I now have an adult child. Sigh, where did the time go.

I did Gym Style Chest and Triceps today plus PSSL&A abwork for my workout today. Then walked about 40 min. around a college campus with a young man giving us a tour. I was sweating buckets after we were done.

Congrats Carmen on the new baby (grandchild or else I presume)!!

Thank you for sharing with us Carmen. That is a beautiful name and you have a granddaughter !!!!!!!!! (I have all grandsons and while I love them more than life, I hope to someday have a granddaughter!!!)
I hope someone will help you with pics- can't wait to see her !!!
hugs!

Hey everyone I just realized I labeled this thread Monday instead of Tuesday:eek:....Must have had my mind on something else today.

Worked off a bucket of sweat and hopefully melted some fat layers at Zumba tonight.

Hope you had a blessed day. I know I did.

Good night. Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.