Daily Check-In - March 30/06

Hello again!:)

Tracy, welcome to the check-in!

Heather, I saw and read your response last night but didn't bother posting there cause I figured you wouldn't see it. I am the type that needs the video to follow...my rebounder would be useless w/o it cause I'd just flounder like a fish out of water! (no pun intended!) :7

Katie, spinning is a GREAT cardio/endurance work out! Burns the legs up GOOD! I really like it. It's tough tough tough! Make sure you go at your own pace. If you are not ready for (more) resistance when they tell you to turn it up, don't do it! Make it YOUR work out and have fun! I think you'll like it. It's different from just using a stationary bike IMO. Let me know how you like it!:)

Spinning is complete...and I am kicking back for the rest of the day and letting the legs recover....aaahhhhhh!}( :+

Glad to hear that your PF is under control Judy...:)

Wow, this is cool...Welcome Robin and Susan!!! The more the merrier...:)

Sandra...before I forget...I am training for a 50K trail run in July. I also might be pacing a runner in the Western States 100 mile endurance run in June. I meet her at mile 58 and pace her for 20 miles...:)

Finished my workout and off to work for a few hours....:)

I did the first 30 min. of Cardio Kicks with ankle weights and weighted gloves, just too stressed to do much more. (I really needed a punching bag to get out some frustration):+

Have a great day!!:7

Hello again everyone and welcome Tracy,erry, Robin and Susan ! :)

My workouts are complete today.
IMAX 2 is so much fun!!! I love the ski jumps and the sumo squats. I think my core is getting stronger finally. I wasn't all over the place during the genie hops, and there was only one move in Core Max3 that I couldn't complete (the in out move with the legs while holding the medicine ball. I think Cathe called it a modified V?) -- I just don't have the strength for it . . . yet! Everything else I did as laid out in the video -- 8lb medicine ball and all!

It's official -- I'm doing the August 2005 rotation. (I missed days two and three, but I'm going to tack them on at the end of the rotation.) I can't thank you ladies enough. It really helps knowing I'll get needed encouragement and also that I'll be held accountable here.

Take care and sincere thanks!

Pamela

Hi everyone,

Wow! So many new faces! Great to have you all aboard!

Thank you for everyone who asked about my kids. They're doing really well, thank heavens. Katie has about 5 spots on her head, while Paris has them everywhere, but is not feeling any discomfort from them. I guess maybe the "vaccine" helped a bit with her in making them less severe.

This morning I did KickMax. Man, that Blast Challenge is intense. I can get through it, but it ain't pretty!

Pamela - you're a brave woman to do the August rotation! My hat is off to you! I'm glad you took a rest day - you really deserved it after the last week of the November rotation.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Hello to the new posters, Heather and Tracy... gosh I how I got that right. I just skimmed the threads. I haven't been on today at all since I am getting up at 3:15 and going to work at 3:30 to do OT.

I had so much to do today, I didn't get my workout in until now. I finished about 8:10 p.m. I hate late work outs almost as much as I hate early work outs!!:+

I just did S&H tri's and bi's for the first time. I need this DVD, I can see it now!! I am doing the FitTv version. This one ran about 49 minutes according to my HRM. The abs were definitely cut short but at least I worked them a little.

I am doing S&H chest and back tomorrow.

Night everybody, I've got to get in the bed!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.