Daily Check in long weekend of Sept 1 and 2 and 3, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

It's a long weekend for us all right?

Conni - you inspired me to pull out Tracey Mallett today so I did The Booty Barre plus abs & arms. This is 1:21 long! But I had the time today. This is very tough at times mainly cos I have such small space.

Enjoy your workouts today and have a great loooooooooong weekend.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Good for you on the Booty Barre plus Arms. I need to check out what kind of premixes are available, I don't have that much time to devote.

Today was Yoga Relax. After the last couple of weeks I needed it. Now that DH is home I am back on my crazy at home schedule. Sometimes you just want this crazy rollercoaster to stop for just a brief moment.

Well teoday I did Cathes Max Intensity Cardio. Well, most of it that is. I cut about the last ten minutes of step but did do the intervals at the end. It was just Soooooo hard and its been a long time since ive done that one. Tomorrow I have its twin on deck... Max Intensity Strength!!! Happy workouts all!!!!! :)

Hi everyone,

It's Sunday morning and we are going to the Ex today (big city fair that runs for 3 weeks). The Ex is soooooooo much fun.

This morning I did what I felt like doing - gym style chest/triceps + Amy Bento Abs from her drop sets workout. Drinking wine with the neighbours last night so my joints are a bit creaky this morning - no hopping allowed.

Dana - welcome. I have not done MIC in 1.5 yrs - it's tough. I don't think I've ever finished it either. I love MIS. That is probably one of my fav weight workouts everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Carmen - whaddup with rest days? I hope you get in a good one today.

Conni - I just can't get into cathe's yoga. inspire me. please.

Rest no more!!

Happy Sunday ladies - I just finished cardio supersets!! I'm drenched and breathless! I hope to do cardio the rest of the week. I leave for Rochester on Wednesday, my son gets married on Saturday. I'll be so happy when this is over...:confused:

Siobhan - my workouts got a bit interrupted with birthday celebrations. My husband and son took me out for dinner on Friday night. My husband surprized me with a beautiful new wedding band that says "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine." Then yesterday we had workers in the house all day and then cleaned all evening. We are starting the bathrooms now.

Have a great holiday wekend.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Carmen - congrats on the wedding band, that sounds beautiful!

Siobhan - I think of Cathe's yoga as more of a stretch workout than yoga..

Today was KCM New Plateau Buster- both workouts premix. Kelly is having fun and I love her "banter". Good, solid workout, no dread factor here at all ( and no mountain climbers or burpees!).
I added on V Core ab section. Deceptive little bugger, isn't it??

Tomorrow is KPC - most likely subbing, we shall see..

Last edited:
Labor Day!

Happy Monday - wonderful to sleep in just a little. Just finished the cardio portion of KPC. I used weighted gloves. I'm a sweaty mess.

Hope to float around in the pool later.

What's your plan for today?

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Last week at the gym, 40 min. today at a very crowded gym, they are only open 8-1 today so everybody was there.

Have a great day!!:)

Hi ladies,

Today was KPC - I subbed Powerstrike 6, the core and stretch from BM2. Great workout. I love that instructor.

SJP tomorrow, thinking of a sub for that one...maybe Lean Hot Body?

Hi Everyone,

I am late checking in. I am just taking it easy today.

Today I did:

Long stroll in high park this morning with the family and one of the girl's friends
Gym Styles Back/Shoulders/Biceps
Bob Harper 10 minutes glute challenge (workout 2)
Bob Harper 10 minutes total body challenge - OMGeesh (workout 2)

Carmen - I was just teasing about the rest days... It sounds like you had a few lovely days. I hope all goes smoothly at the wedding. Do you get to wear the wig? KPC is such a fun workout.

Conni - Powerstrike 6 - I will try that one soon just 'cos you like it so much. It will help me like it too.

Annette - I can tell you get a lot out of going to the gym. I hope you find your way back there soon.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

lazy day........... so I added in Cathe's Pure Strength abs and Cathe's slow and heavy abs.

DH and Sofia are doing soccer drills but when they return Ceci and DH will make homemade fish and chips (she has readied the potatoes and set out the ingredients in anticipation). If interested, try Jamie Oliver's recipe online for fish and chips. That's the recipe we use and it's as good as the local fish 'n chip shop - only wayyyyyyyyy cheaper.

see you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.