Daily Check in, January 1, 2016

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
Happy New Year.
As expected we spent yesterday afternoon at the hospital. Situation is under control, but DH is very stressed until they fix the problem..could be a week or so. So looking forward to these fun times..

Today was RWH Plyo 1 and core 1. Just about did me in, but I did it. I kept saying to myself, "why did I pick this one???" LOLOL.

Hi Connie, hope your DH recovers soon. Today I did the cardio premix from step jump and pump & step blast, so I mixed some step and some cardio. I wanted to start this new year with fun and I did it.
Ready to begin STS now! I can't really wait, I love the idea of doing weights and cardio on separate days, it's a bit of a change.
Happy new Year girls, I wish you health and joy, plus an even stronger energy to achieve your fitness goals, whatever they are!

Sorry Conni about your dh and the hospital. Praying it all gets resolved quickly.

Today I went to the gym and did 22 minutes on the elliptical and then 35 minutes of weight work.

It was a bit crowded but I am sure it will be worse next week as the New Year resolutioners come in.

Have a great weekend!

Hey Ladies! Happy New Year!! today I did RWH the HIIT Circuit lower body.. because of time restraints, this is the first time in a long time that I actually did the whole workout.. except one exercise because of my knee.. it kicked butt!!! I love starting the year strong! Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.