Daily Check-in IT'S SATURDAY 3-10

luvtorun

Cathlete
Wake up wake up sleepy heads!! My goodness 6:35 on the Saturday morning and still in bed:eek: :+

Tammy - prayers still going up for mom and you. I know this is wearing you down.

Good morning to everyone else.

I did get in PLB last night and am feeling it this morning. Hasn't had time for the full effects of DOMS to settle in yet but I can feel it coming on!}(

The rotation calls for LIS today but I it earlier this week making up the LIS workout I missed last week. I am wavering between LowMax and Rhythmic Step. LowMax will give me a better burn but RS is soooo much fun!!! I'll let you know what I decide.

Have a good weekend!

Good Morning Everyone!

Jane,I'd do Rhythmic Step!!! Definitely a fun one!!:)

Yesterday was a FANTASTIC day here. They forecast mid 50's and some clouds and we GOT 65 and sun!!!!!! Thank you Jane, I have a feeling you sent some of your weather our way!!! It was much appreciated!!!:7

This morning it's raining.:( Too bad because I have a walk/run on the rotation which I was COMPLETELY looking forward to doing (walk only for me of course :-( ) OUTSIDE!! But it looks like it's a TM walk instead.

Tammy, I'm so glad you are taking care of yourself with workouts and I hope you are getting plenty of sleep. I'm sure Jane's right in this very stressful time that it can't help but wear you down, so I hope you can continue to take care of yourself. Still praying.

Connie, maybe there is hope that this weather is heading for you ??!!!

Hello to everyone else! Have a happy, healthy weekend !!:)

Happy Saturday to all!:)

Since I ended up running last night it's Legs and Back/ARX today...and there will be no sleeping thru it this time!:p :7

Good morning all.

Becky, I'm glad that sleep is coming easier for you now. Sorry, that your have rain, but at least it's warmer.

Jane, have a good time at your party today. Will ther be a bzillion people there?

Wendy, I made sure to set my alarm this AM as I have stuff to do today. SH has me on a schedule!

Lori, check my post from yesterday.

I'm off to do KM.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis,

I didn't sleep through a morning work out yesterday...I NAPPED through my work out after lunch! Some how it seems much worse then turning off the alarm at 5am and rolling over!:eek: :7 }(

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I had a delightful Friday. After my quiet time, I enjoyed Stretch Max. I bounced on my rebounder last night after a very empowering session with my counselor. I am on the verge of a major breakthrough in several areas. I can feel it in my spirit! Kick Max is on my rotation for this morning, and I am hoping to clear some more clutter out of here. I am already piling up old workout videos to trade, sell, or donate. I am hoping to pare down my collection of shoes too. I also want to get outside and enjoy this beautiful day, and I need to do my grocery shopping for next week.

Have a blessed weekend!

Jane, some of us are on Texas time! It is earlier here! By the way, I woke up at 3:00 a.m. this morning! Have fun at the party. I vote for Rhythmic Step. It is more fun, and your legs do not need those Low Max blasts after Pyramid Lower Body!

Becky, go outside and play in the rain!

Wendy, have a great workout.

Phyllis, we will be enjoying Kick Max together this morning.

Tammy, I am still praying. I hope you get some rest this weekend.

Conni, have a fun workout today.

Lori, welcome to the check-in! It is nice to meet you.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today calls for a 30 minute interval run, but I'll be doing CC#6 (Candace's version) as I need to do some sweating.

Mom is still on a respirator and dialysis, but she is stable. They have her in an induced coma.

Jane: I vote for RS too...fun, fun, fun! Unfortunately after all you have been through with your DS, you know all to well how exhausting a loved one's hospital stay is. Have fun at the party today, and don't forget to have a piece of cake for me!

Becky: We are still waiting for the warmer weather. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Tig: Have a great workout and enjoy your night out!

Phyllis: Great news on your son! Mine is still trying to decide, but has narrowed it down to three. I'm hoping he picks the state school with the affordable tuition:7

Heather: I feel your energy! Your enthusiasm is contagious and most needed during this most stressful of times. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your day!

Conni: Jane is the Queen of Rotation Management and you are the Queen of Rotation Creativity! Great workouts!

Lori: Welcome to our little corner of Cathe dot com!

I'm glad I found this check-in! I haven't posted very much here in ages.

I've haven't been very consistent with exericse of late, so I started today with Cathe's official beginner rotation (basic step plus lower add-on). I enjoyed it very much and it was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things. It was challenging but doable.

I'm really hoping that if I keep checking in here, I will exericise consistently. I used to be intermediate, maybe even advanced on cardio, but since I started being self employed from home (10 months ago), my motivation for working out seems to have slipped (not sure why, just the change in routine maybe).

Anyway, I'm back and determined. }(

Happy Saturday everone! :)

Shaz

Rhythmic Step it was! Oh it was FUN!! I really hope Cathe's new step workout is along the lines of RS. We need another one like that. IMO Step Blast isn't nearly as fun as RS.

Phyllis - I'm not sure how many people will be there. Probably a lot though. This is my stepmom's mother and I really don't know that extended family very well with the exception of my two step-siblings. SM and daddy married in 1982 and I was already married and pregnant with my second child and my step-siblings were grown also.

Tammy - hang in there... the induced coma will give her body a chance to heal. I'm still praying.

Good morning Becky and Wendy!

Shaz- Welcome!!! So glad you decided to join us. Let us know what going on with you daily. Look forward to *seeing* you.

ETA - good morning to Conni, Heather, Lori, and Annette also... I hope I didn't leave anyone out but my memory "ain't" what it use to be
:p :p

Good morning everyone,

Glad to see everyone is up and about today!

Thanks for the compliment, Tammy, I get bored so darn easily I have to come up with new ways to get my rear in gear!

Today was an interesting combo - RS warm up, Imax 1 intervals 6-10, then Christi Cardio Collectibles Hi/lo and cool down. I added on MM core segment to finish things off! About 90 minutes total.

Tomorrow may be a SS day - I haven't done too much of that series in a while, and I like the hi rep/lo weight thing.

Becky - a little rain this morning, but it is warming up to about 50. I am not complaining!!!:)

Daily Check-in

This was a restful Saturday. After my quiet time, I did the Kick Max boot camp challenge premix. The blast segment is cardio cocaine! I love it! I am still flying high tonight! I really like the kick and punch combinations too. Cathe’s form is stellar in this workout. She looks like she could knock someone out with those punches. I did the first segment of Core Max too, but I did the levitations in my imagination. Cathe tells me that this fires up the core muscles too!

After getting outside and enjoying the beautiful spring weather, I took a long nap this afternoon and added to my pile of workout videos to clear out of here. I did not get to the grocery store as planned, but I can do that tomorrow after the worship service.

I hope y’all are having a delightful weekend. I am! I bounced on my rebounder tonight, and I am still too fired up to sleep. Hopefully, I will settle down soon because we are losing an hour tonight!

Tammy, I am so glad that I can add a little sunshine to your life right now. :*

Shaz, welcome to our check-in!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.